• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, so I buy a ticket from BA - Chicago London Istanbul Kuwait Amman Cairo London Chicago.

pretty much one night in each, except london, which is just for transit

they cancel the flight from kuwait to amman, and the airline rebooks me on kuwait bahrain, bahrain amman. I arrange to spend a night in Bahrain for some meetings.
ticket is just under 10 K.

go to check in in kuwait, and they have no record of my ticket. so, after arguing with them for an hour, and then calling my travel agents after hours emergency service that couldn't help, I have to buy a ticket for 500 bucks and fly stand by to bahrain.

then, the next night, I find I have the same problem, it turns out that when BA canceled the one flight, they didnt change my eticket, even though they sent me a new routing. so I spent 3 hours waiting to get a stand by seat, and had to spend another 500 bucks.

I blame Jet Blast.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
ok, so I buy a ticket from BA - Chicago London Istanbul Kuwait Amman Cairo London Chicago. pretty much one night in each, except london, which is just for transit they cancel the flight from kuwait to amman, and the airline rebooks me on kuwait bahrain, bahrain amman. I arrange to spend a night in Bahrain for some meetings. ticket is just under 10 K. go to check in in kuwait, and they have no record of my ticket. so, after arguing with them for an hour, and then calling my travel agents after hours emergency service that couldn't help, I have to buy a ticket for 500 bucks and fly stand by to bahrain. then, the next night, I find I have the same problem, it turns out that when BA canceled the one flight, they didnt change my eticket, even though they sent me a new routing. so I spent 3 hours waiting to get a stand by seat, and had to spend another 500 bucks. I blame Jet Blast.
Yikes, that is awful. I hate air travel.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Coming off creatine + 3 weeks out of the gym to let this injury that nobody can deduce heal + reducing my caloric intake to I don't turn back into a fattie = The Incredible Shrinking Rambo
plain.gif

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
You can't, BA laid me off a few weeks back. Thanks.

it does't have to make sense, but I still blame you

and then, the ******* airline lost my luggage last night. so, I have checked bags 5 times this year and lost them 3 times.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
now im pissed off that i have other obligations, the ticket and hotel would have been seriously easy
frown.gif

I'll give you more warning next time.

K

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Staying in S. Florida for rest of summer. It's hotter and wetter than satan's ******. Why would anyone live here on purpose?
plain.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Relatives who let my dog get away yesterday. Very fortunately, I recovered him quickly and all was well. Losing my dog would have not been a good thing, especially being out of town.

Plsez2

Reaction score
People who continually make inconsistent statements making themselves look less and less trust worthy.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
My wife's company is getting furloughed every Friday now. And my taxes are still going to go up. She needs to find a part time job for Fridays.

neeZy

Reaction score
I don't like it when you meet a group of friends, and stragglers come along (who know your friends) - and they usually end up trying to drink on the cheap.....eff that!

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Small dogs. Some are pretty nice and cute, but a lot I know are just annoying as hell and bark constantly. Both houses on the side of the street on the way to my bus stop have annoying little dogs, 2 on one side and 3 on the other. All they ever do is bark and growl, it's annoying. One of them actually used to be pretty nice and would come up and lick my hand, now it just barks at me like the others
dozingoff.gif

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, the Metro is just getting to be too much. The people riding are just idiotic, rude jerks. The escalators...oh gawds the escalators. Why exactly is there only one accesible escalator at the 1st St exit at Union Station? It's stationary and handling two-way traffic. So was the one at the platform level at Dupont this morning. With no sign saying that it's two-way traffic, just primed for people to get pissed at one another.

b

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Ugh, the Metro is just getting to be too much. The people riding are just idiotic, rude jerks. The escalators...oh gawds the escalators. Why exactly is there only one accesible escalator at the 1st St exit at Union Station? It's stationary and handling two-way traffic. So was the one at the platform level at Dupont this morning. With no sign saying that it's two-way traffic, just primed for people to get pissed at one another.

b

And I get to go from Greenbelt to Pentagon City today. Awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads