• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

dog just discharged her anal gland on our bed :fu:
guess we're sleeping in the guest room tonight!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. holy cow that's I don't even WTF mang. hftrasl; ghfisjlrncvaewoiu

]
To aging? The alternative is death.

Hmmm, does my wife come with me to the afterlife or is it a solo trip?

what?? you're in texas, don't you guys just stop the car and pee at the side of the road? (like us?)
that is so ******* disgusting. I'd change the whole mattress and burn the sheets with the dog inside it. (j/k)

Most of my driving is freeways and other major roads --> Bashful bladder.

If this post is any indication then they're probably right. I had to read the first sentence three times before I understood it. And really, why include particular details and little anecdotes about some 'referee' and 'star candidate'? I doubt anyone on this forum knows what you're talking about and I'm sure the 'government' idiots' have the same feeling toward things in the report.
At the very least use autocorrect.

pwnt. :laugh:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm just joshin ya. I just wanted to make a live journal reference.

I had a live journal for a very short while, and then I realized I don't have fibromyalgia and felt I didn't belong.

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm just joshin ya. I just wanted to make a live journal reference.

lol, i figured. I was like wait...the only time people have actually gotten pissed is when I have posted my ridiculous stories about women.

like my pic. haha

your comment made me think about this song by futuristic sex robots, a nerdcore group.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Link me to your posts about women. I am intrigued...

Ill look for it later on, I posted under a different username. Its not as good as conne so dont get too excited.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
okay, so I just sneezed and that reminded me of something that seemed a good idea at the time but is now paying bitter dividends.

When the MRS was out of town, I couldn't run since that means leaving the house, and I can't leave the kids unattended, even if they are asleep (which even at the best of times changes with the drop of a hat). So Sunday morning I did a quick plyo workout in the back yard. Hadn't done one of those in a while: box jumps and ab work.

Since Monday my abs have been sore to the touch. The problem is that allergies are kicking up, so I'm sneezing quite a bit. Do you see where this is headed?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

okay, so I just sneezed and that reminded me of something that seemed a good idea at the time but is now paying bitter dividends.
When the MRS was out of town, I couldn't run since that means leaving the house, and I can't leave the kids unattended, even if they are asleep (which even at the best of times changes with the drop of a hat). So Sunday morning I did a quick plyo workout in the back yard. Hadn't done one of those in a while: box jumps and ab work.
Since Monday my abs have been sore to the touch. The problem is that allergies are kicking up, so I'm sneezing quite a bit. Do you see where this is headed?

I do.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im feeling really jittery today. its really annoying. stupid cocaine.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads