• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the woe.is.me. Lee Baron (HK) Endorsement

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

FYI, these are Lee Baron's prices for various garments. I took a shot for my personal reference.

hm weird. not sure why it's horizontal. i might try to rotate it later.

About $450 for a fully canvassed jacket, $140 for pants? That's a great deal.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks really nice and I want to go to HK now, but I'd prefer slightly more closed quarters. Maybe it's just the tie. His prices are so damn cheap... wow.

Last edited:

quar

Reaction score
w.o.e, any chance of pictures demonstrating workmanship? Pictures of interior and button-holes? Interior of trousers?

TheTukker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice fotoshoot and lapels. Besides the fact that the jacket has a nice clean back and the sleeves need some cleaning up on your triceps (and shoulders?), it's hard to say much more about fit from these pics.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd agree w/ the comments here... overall it looks great! I think Peter (Lee Baron) gets dissed a bit here in other threads as not being in the top-tier of the likes of Chan, A-Man or Yao... but bang for the buck I think Peter makes a great suit. He is an active listener and will give you exactly what you want if you make your desires clear.... I also love the fact that he doesn't mind if you bring your own fabric. Jacket fits well and I dig the pants as well! Good get OP.

GasparddeColigny

Reaction score
Cool vibe as always, helped by some really nice shots, who did the shooting, your GF?

The SC looks nicely fitted, little nitpick, is the sleeve pitch a bit off?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads