• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope orlais spilled his ice cream and it dribbled all the way down his outfit.

Not because of spite, but because it would make for a very cool contrast detail.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
oh please, you make me blush. i'm not even that funny (0).

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think nahneun is funny generally but that concord comment was a little on the "unnecessarily mean" side

Last edited:

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope orlais spilled his ice cream and it dribbled all the way down his outfit.

Not because of spite, but because it would make for a very cool contrast detail.
If not wiped away immediately, the melted ice cream will spell out Yohji Yamamoto, deceiving the untrained eye that what they see is not embroidery, but dairy product.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
nahn's trolling has certainly taken a turn upwards in terms of consistently making ****** trolling attempts. Not sure why... over the last 6 months he's really tried to become the main dude in that department. Not particularly witty or original, he seems to try and pick the easy joke or troll in order to gain as many thumbs as possible. Usually the people thumbing are fellow diminutive Asians, so it sort of makes sense that they would all stick together like penguins during the coldest nights of the winter.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
aww is wittle kawaii moo-chan butthurt again?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
no one bats an eye when racist asian jokes are made. hasn't america taught you anything?!?!? HAS IT NOT TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING?!?!?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Feeling that itch in your rump because you got butthurt?

972.gif

Well, not anymore! Introducing Dr. Zoidberg's Butthurt Cream!

33b32b25e3e579547829796a9fbfaec2.jpg

Guaranteed relief for your burnt ass!

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
yo svb, you can't use that one again. it was too good the first time.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads