• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

All the bullshit is going on in the north, but I am glad that this issue has reached the global community. Our leaders are now forced to deal with it directly. I know the #Bringbackourgirls viral campaign has gotten some backlash recently but if it wasn't for it, Goodluck and his idiot cabinet would still be sitting on their asses doing nothing. 

While I agree with you it is pretty clear that US assistance was decided BEFORE this campaign and that, at best, it would ensure the issue stays in the spotlight, reducing the risk of pressure pettering out as administrations focus on other, "sexier" goals. I still think the #bringbackourdrones guy is totally warranted in making that point, although the two issues aren't interlinked.

The North/South issue is also to be found in many other countries where no one gives a ****, or say the division between arab owners and black virtual (or actual) slaves in Mauritania. But you cannot solve those with a guns/drones/satellites and a hashtag campaign so...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
GODDAMNIT AMERICA STOP TRYING TO BE THE WORLD POLICE! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

... ALSO BTW WHY DID IT TAKE AMERICA SO LONG TO OFFER ASSISTANCE TO FIND THE KIDNAPPED WOMAN? WHY ISN'T AMERICA DOING MORE?!

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

GODDAMNIT AMERICA STOP TRYING TO BE THE WORLD POLICE! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

... ALSO BTW WHY DID IT TAKE AMERICA SO LONG TO OFFER ASSISTANCE TO FIND THE KIDNAPPED WOMAN? WHY ISN'T AMERICA DOING MORE?!

Honestly, shut the **** up. The two post related to the issue were made by tirailleur and ,myself and we are both a lot more articulated and aware of the issue than this so why not let the convo stay that way, parody is not funny.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Honestly, shut the **** up. The two post related to the issue were made by tirailleur and ,myself and we are both a lot more articulated and aware of the issue than this so why not let the convo stay that way, parody is not funny.

What?
it's not a comment on the issue, it's a comment on the comments (not your or T's comments).

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the name of the leader of your country is Goodluck, you're fucked.

If the name of the leader of your country is Goodluck, you're fucked.

hah yeah those foreigners and their craaaazy names :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:facepalm:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok there, john mccain

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

parody is not funny.

unless you're serious - then you're just a dummy...

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

u mad? was going to reply but hendrix said it. I'm wasn't talking to you, thus why I didn't quote.

edit: if you want to have well-articulated conversations without any comments from the peanut gallery then use PMs.

What?

it's not a comment on the issue, it's a comment on the comments (not your or T's comments).

Last edited:

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
While I agree with you it is pretty clear that US assistance was decided BEFORE this campaign and that, at best, it would ensure the issue stays in the spotlight, reducing the risk of pressure pettering out as administrations focus on other, "sexier" goals. I still think the #bringbackourdrones guy is totally warranted in making that point, although the two issues aren't interlinked.

The North/South issue is also to be found in many other countries where no one gives a ****, or say the division between arab owners and black virtual (or actual) slaves in Mauritania. But you cannot solve those with a guns/drones/satellites and a hashtag campaign so...
I get that. For me It isn't really about America coming in. It is about turning the lights on the political idiots who just sit down and let **** hit a tipping point because you know they live in big fat castles and are out of touch of reality. They are all looking like idiots on the global stage and for once they are forced to take some responsiblity. These kidnappings are not new. This **** has been happening for years.

A recent statement by our president when he was asked about the poverty in our country

"How can you say we are a poor country when we have the most owners of private jets in the world"

really bro?

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

I still don't understand why the mods are incapable of IP banning Miran. And matching his IP to the rather obvious real account who plays Miran. It's baffling... any other forum, the original member and "miran" would be long gone.

you're qqing too much for someone who's made it his sf job to try to troll people

Last edited:

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

-TTO

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
proportion play crosspost

epaulet
uniqlo
uo
knock off vans

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The dude standing across from SVB looks like he was in coneheads.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wtf you want USA to stop being the world police but you wonder why it took them so long to help? Helping is being the world police as well, that statement is kind of oxymoronic.

If USA truly stays out then it would be an isolationist policy where we don't stick our nose into other countries' problems. But we cannot do that; hence, we end up policing the world because no one else will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads