• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BenR
Maybe if you like chicks with big hands and a flat chest? And a masculine face?

Sorry, just doesn't look like a chick.

chick hair? - check
red lips? - check
shaped eyebrows? - check
extremely thin? - check
hairless? - check
clothes that could be chick clothes? - check
chick body language? - check

you fail

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
my lips are naturally that red i can't help it
frown.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^i don't have a problem with you looking like that (though your no. 1 fan bobo does) I'm just saying these fools are kidding themselves by beating their chests and saying you got teh gheys, they already know you're a du that's why they say it's so obvious

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was looking at that picture on my blackberry on my way home today and I haven't bothered to look back on my real computer, but I was seeing some giri-giri titty in that first pic man.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dude, who says "make love" anymore?

This whole thing is
deadhorse-a.gif
, also some
facepalm.gif
and lots of
ffffuuuu.gif
; with maybe some
foo.gif
thrown in.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
welcome to WAYWT. when the haters can't bash your fit, they resort to bashing the way your face looks.
it just reflects the inner hatred certain people on here have for themselves and their own lack of style.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
that erzu clown is crushin on you dawg you should be flattered

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
welcome to WAYWT. when the haters can't bash your fit, they resort to bashing the way your face looks.
it just reflects the inner hatred certain people on here have for themselves and their own lack of style.

More like welcome to the Internet in general.

anonymous.jpg

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you

aint nothin wrong with ur face but that sweater is a little ridiculous

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** there is some dumb **** going around waywt. Here are some important things to consider:

1) Xenox I am done defending you. **** man I everytime I stick up for you you go and do something else marsupialed.

2) Nil's bottom half looked good but the top half did not. It doesn't matter how fit you are, that is not how Ann is supposed to be worn. He needs to go up at least a full size.

3) Uncontrol looked flamboyant and tackily awful as usual. One of the great things about high fashion is how to make the bold and extravagant wearable, something that Uncuntrol is incredibly far from. The fact that people on here give him a pass is a testament to how incredibly boring this site can get and that even a bad shift from the norm is novel and interesting.

Addendum: I realize that this is to some degree intentional and he is basically on this site as a low level troll. Obviously this will have no effect on him and is instead aimed at the tards who like his outfits.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
chick hair? - check red lips? - check shaped eyebrows? - check extremely thin? - check hairless? - check clothes that could be chick clothes? - check chick body language? - check you fail
*nodding vigorously* By the way, I may not be attractive, but I'm married to a pretty lady, doing fine and own a house in a great neighborhood in the Bay Area and I'm well under 30 and immigrated to the US and was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, or in ****** like so many posters here. So all you teenie bopper thinmint homos can **********.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
2) Nil's bottom half looked good but the top half did not. It doesn't matter how fit you are, that is not how Ann is supposed to be worn. He needs to go up at least a full size.
Yeah, I probably could have gone up a size (the perils of yoox final sale). But like I said, the lighting made it look tighter than it actually is and after a couple of hours of wear and a few tugs, it definitely loosened up.

MortyGras

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
By the way, I may not be attractive, but I'm married to a pretty lady, doing fine and own a house in a great neighborhood in the Bay Area and I'm well under 30 and immigrated to the US and was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, or in ****** like so many posters here.

You have no idea how boring you just made all this sound, do you?
confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads