• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
haha where is that dude when you need him

Jet, this is a pistols at dawn moment. Last smoke. You're going to look like a horrible fake, coward if you don't post a pic now. I'll post a few pics (can be verified by Mods and long-time members), prove me wrong. I double-dog-*******-dare you. *****, make yourself a (an internet!!!) man.

If you think you can post a ripped pic here, you are kidding yourself.

xoxo,
hossoso

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
pistols_1428753c.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Jet, this is a pistols at dawn moment. Last smoke. You're going to look like a horrible fake, coward if you don't post a pic now. I'll post a few pics (can be verified by Mods and long-time members), prove me wrong. I double-dog-*******-dare you. *****, make yourself a (an internet!!!) man.

If you think you can post a ripped pic here, you are kidding yourself.

xoxo,
hossoso

Where is that epic anti-hoss Tagutcow post?

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see a jet pic.

He does have an overall condescending tone to anyone with a different opinion to himself, so i would like to see how his overall style comes out.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Where is that epic anti-hoss Tagutcow post?

Heh, yeah... leave it up to that guy to put me in my place. He embraces public self-deprecating speak as much as Percival. Depending on him to defend you is not going to work, should he like to continue talking ****... it won't deter me or slow me down. I don't think verbosity makes a good argument. So, have you got something to say or are you going to wait for Francis McDormand? And I keep the ball rolling..

Jonah

Reaction score
lol calling out Jet. If anything I would like to see how to make designer clothes and accessories work...if it is done well. Sq, Magician and GoSurface does it very well and have given me quite a few ideas on where to start, Jet might be the same.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet better post a pic to prove his baller status. I hate how he just talks about all this **** he kops and pretends he's resposible for Kelvin and Sq's nice fits. As far as I know and care, Jet doesn't actually kop what he says he does.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
It would be nice to see a jet pic.

He does have an overall condescending tone to anyone with a different opinion to himself, so i would like to see how his overall style comes out.

There is a small fit picture of him in this video. It's the only one I've ever seen, but supposedly there have been others.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
curiouser & curiouser

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry sq, I may have to cop that knit.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1

How have I never seen this before/why is this not still being made lmao amazinggggg @nicelynice: the fit on that attachment coat is wonderful

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
There is a small fit picture of him in this video. It's the only one I've ever seen, but supposedly there have been others.

hahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads