• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's that long white coat but it looks shorter because of the thigh strap thing, I think. Diagram needed.

TonicAura

Reaction score
lang
cloak
margiela
5uUKu.jpg

thigh detail
ErUko.jpg
Jacket looks really cool, but do you wear it like a cape all day? Just wondering, because I have those same straps on my ski jacket (granted I only wear it when I go skiing) but couldn't imagine wearing it as a cape all day.

Also, am I the only one that thinks the really tight ribbing at the bottom of the pants is kind of weird? Personally I'd prefer the pants with a slim pair of mids/highs that covered up part of the ribbing.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snake, that fit sorta just blew my mind, can I get a clearer shot of that jacket? Thing is cray

It's this one.

Snake, don't really like that jacket- reminds me of a lab coat, but in a bad way. I usually love your fits, this one is my least favorite :/

Also, am I the only one that thinks the really tight ribbing at the bottom of the pants is kind of weird? Personally I'd prefer the pants with a slim pair of mids/highs that covered up part of the ribbing. 

I like the ribbing, but we are agreed on the mismatching of the footwear

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Cheapmutha, +1 for the Braves hat

clark kent

Reaction score
what people dont understand about cheep is that hes not looking to be a fashionista. hes a good skateboarder and seems to have interests in a lot of vintage pieces and hes basically a denim nerd.

i have seen a lot of cheep's fits on both HB and SUFU, hes consistent with the look he likes and i guess the style hes going for. i've seen some that would get praise even here on SF. hes a good dude with an interest in clothing, not really "fashion".

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lang
cloak
margiela
5uUKu.jpg

thigh detail
ErUko.jpg

:drool:

is this womens lang btw? theres a blk coat on sz that i wanted to try but the guy said its too small for a 46

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

havent posted a fit on here in... i dont know... 5 years... so heres some recent ones.
img9310z.jpg

vintage.polo.supreme.evisu.nb
img9311j.jpg

vintage.vintage.levis red.90s nike

Agent Van Alden steez.

250px-Agent-Nelson-infobox.png

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
nice work, snake . very superher-like

what people dont understand about cheep is that hes not looking to be a fashionista. hes a good skateboarder and seems to have interests in a lot of vintage pieces and hes basically a denim nerd.

i have seen a lot of cheep's fits on both HB and SUFU, hes consistent with the look he likes and i guess the style hes going for. i've seen some that would get praise even here on SF. hes a good dude with an interest in clothing, not really "fashion".

i have no interest in denim, never have, so maybe that explains why i find this a more agreeable skateboarder look

capri sun completes it

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

nice work, snake . very superher-like
i have no interest in denim, never have, so maybe that explains why i find this a more agreeable skateboarder look

capri sun completes it

I wonder if you'll like the homage I want to make to the Barney's FW 2009 video once my super secret new shoes come in and I scrape together the funds for that moroccan shaman cloak :hide:

It's 950 but a piece of art so someone buy my stuff for sale!

another part of my sig is also a clue too... maybe.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

I wonder if you'll like the homage I want to make to the Barney's FW 2009 video once my super secret new shoes come in and I scrape together the funds for that moroccan shaman cloak :hide:

It's 950 but a piece of art so someone buy my stuff for sale!

another part of my sig is also a clue too... maybe.

no wrong can be done when a moroccan cloak is involved

i thought i was supposed to expect pics at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads