• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

excuse the hat, my hair is a mess

wat i've never seen a fit from you before, most likely due to my own obliviousness. is that the hooded coat ? the filename would suggest so

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's cause i haven't posted before! and yes, that's it. someday I will post again when there is light, for now I hibernate for another 2 years

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

that's cause i haven't posted before! and yes, that's it. someday I will post again when there is light, for now I hibernate for another 2 years

this was your first ?? my word, you are quite the stealthy oriental aren't you. i had no idea GA looked like that, I mean I've passed through the airport a handful of times but expected much more of a Louisiana feel. Do you ever visit Fayetteville ? wow so off track here...nice fit homie

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Deciding whether to keep or return the shirt, which is BoO but still feels like I need to get it tapered in order to get a decent fit on it.

Also waffling slightly on the shoes, but probably keeping those. So damn indecisive with recent purchases. :embar:

o9ww6.jpg

transient

Reaction score

Deciding whether to keep or return the shirt, which is BoO but still feels like I need to get it tapered in order to get a decent fit on it.
Also waffling slightly on the shoes, but probably keeping those. So damn indecisive with recent purchases. :embar:

Everything actually looks great proportion wise. Maybe the sides you wanna taper are actually helping. Are you also wearing SE denim?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be posting a fit either on wednesday or thursday. Prepare yourselves...It's going to be good.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Besides looking like a broke beckham otter shrank a lot it seems.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I thought about buying that coat many times...shoulda gone for it. Looks great man

Always.
I highlighted the part of the fit that's bugging me below:
epkFM.jpg

No...leave that alone. If you remove that you may not be able to lean.....at all!!!!!!

Also it'll probably soften up with wear and wash and it won't be so sticky-outy when you move

I would send the shoes back, but I've given up on MMM sneakers altogether so I am biased. I am always biased.

Last edited:

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I will be posting a fit either on wednesday or thursday. Prepare yourselves...It's going to be good.

I like that Stazy announces his fits before posting them. Don't disappoint us, friend. The hype is building!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Woah perfectionist. Shirt fits.

:embar: Can I at least partially blame SF for this?
Probably wouldn't do that if you didn't lean over.
What height are you...length is just about ok..

6'1". Right now it sticks out regardless of what I do.
No...leave that alone. If you remove that you may not be able to lean.....at all!!!!!!
Also it'll probably soften up with wear and wash and it won't be so sticky-outy when you move
I would send the shoes back, but I've given up on MMM sneakers altogether so I am biased. I am always biased.

Yeah...I guess if it softens up it'll be ok, it's just stiff enough at this point that it doesn't really drape.

Any reason for the anti-MMM bias?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like that Stazy announces his fits before posting them. Don't disappoint us, friend. The hype is building!

I bought a sweet Dries Van Noten piece a couple years ago and am finally busting it out.

Any reason for the anti-MMM bias?

MMM has reached the trough of disillusionment on the style forum hype cycle. If you cop now you'll get to ride the slope of enlightenment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads