• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joqur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Need to reorder contact lenses ...

ftk5jt.jpg

rick owens
hanes
uniqlo
guidi

edit: boots are guidi, and are a full size too big on me, but got them on 75% discount... can't decide on whether I should wear with insoles or pass them on

2vdn2md.jpg

what hanes shirt is that?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teger stop ******** up SF you stoner burn out

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hendrix if you wore longer shirts and untucked them your fits would improve. That, or just pull your pants down (I don't know why you are so against this if you come here for advice to improve)

Joqur

Reaction score
i don't think its a very difficult question, i have plenty of hanes crewnecks but the neck opening is too restricting, i was wondering what "pack" he got that one in because i liked the neck opening.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
you're so romantic dawg
inlove.gif

lol

Hanes tees are garbage, they fit like mock necks so I just stretch the **** out of them after a wash. Makes that **** asymmetric sz style son.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joqur
what hanes shirt is that?
not sure, I have my mom buy them at Costco for me with her membership. Got a big drawer full of them.. it might not even be hanes now that I think about it Shoes are 44 in guidi size, which means 43 in normal sizing edit: just checked the hamper, it's James Perse.. oops

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the guidi fit info man, I actually needed that
laugh.gif

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Strombollii
Noob question, but I'm digging that shirt: what's R&G stand for? I feel like I'm about to feel like an idiot.
Not a noob question. stands for Rodd & Gunn, an Australian brand, so you probably wouldn't have heard of it.
Originally Posted by Teger
PULL YOUR ******* PANTS DOWN FOR LIKE THE 5000000TH TIME
Originally Posted by Ibrock
He'll never learn... If there was any backlash at all to the pull down your pants comments saying that the fit is fine then I wouldn't question his descision to not heed the advice. The comments have been 100% negative though, and I'm pretty sure the IRL reaction to his fits is probably the same. The fit looks slightly better in this pic but still bad. EDIT: ok, one person so far says they're ok and that's only based on the slightly improved pic
A few people have actually commented.
Originally Posted by nicelynice
I agree, actually. Jeans that high with no break just screams "dad fit" to me. .. Like that fit would be perfect if the jeans were like two inches lower There's a difference between sagged jeans and slightly relaxed, I can't imagine those being that comfortable to wear
They're very comfortable.
Originally Posted by Teger
the pic is so dark you can barley see the bottom half. can people stop talking about proportions? the issue is the pants sit too high so they form a dick tent. KMW 1980s have a short rise so he needs to wear them low on the hips.
If you have a dick, you will have a dick tent. Look through WAYWRN to check if you don't believe me. the rise is 10". My balls are perfectly comfortable.
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Hendrix if you wore longer shirts and untucked them your fits would improve. That, or just pull your pants down (I don't know why you are so against this if you come here for advice to improve)
That is wear my pants sit. i pull them down, they ride up again to that height, just below my pelvic bone. i feel like there's a bit of bias here. I was high-riding my first WAYWRNs, so now you guys are looking out for *******. While it's nice to know that people are looking for it, i think you could try taking a step back and pretending it's someone else's fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads