• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good awkward placket = geller fencing shirt

the curve of your placket really is random

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, ok. Funny how no one had anything bad to say about berlin report's Folk shirt (which had the same exact placket design) which leads me to believe that: HATERS GONNA HATE. Also, the asian-SF-contingent has it out for me after some comments made in random thoughts...
lol8[1].gif
I am NOT a racist thought, I love your women.
inlove.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The last three days of this thread are all SuFu's fault.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
you don't take criticism well, I don't think they were hating on you.
lmao, i can take more crap than the great wall of china. I am certain they have it out for me, I'm not marsupialed. I didn't say anything about aeglus' comment because I know he was being sincere.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I have friends in LA & NYC, they're all making major money working in creative jobs, real estate and self employed retail that aligns to what this guy said, it's not uncommon for a late twenty's thirty something couple to be making 200k+ in these two city's and not live lavishly. Take Kunk for instance, he's hinted at a $250k salary and shops discount, complains about his mortgage (He doesn't live in Manhattan), car payment and child upkeep
laugh.gif

I suppose that's why the homosexuals are such a lucrative market.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
That's strange, considering how much you like awkward zip boots and awkward-collared jackets...
True, but my shirts certainly don't look like they were cut by Michael J Fox. Not hatin' (well, maybe a lil
laugh.gif
) but I'm just callin' what I see here.
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
good awkward placket = geller fencing shirt the curve of your placket really is random
Hell yes, love that Geller shirt.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finished up a vest I was working on, here's today's outfit:
08-1.jpg
-Hat: $2 beanie -Shirt: Slimmed Wrangler -Vest: Homemade black canvas w/ red fleece lining (funky zipper waving = zipper hitching up on belt buckle) -Belt: Gap (I think) -Jeans: Slimmed Levis 514 -Boots: Chippewa engineers And detail of the vest:
03-1.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not too happy how this fit turned out and wasn't going to post it, but anyways this is for you zissou!

nd3adi.jpg

let's go back to bashing fits here with some random complements, and arguing in random fashion thoughts

Boddington

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
from birthday
IMG_0642.JPG

"haloo, I am lewkeeng for ze Empire shtate beelding, cood yew please show me on dees map I bought from tourist stand over der vere I might find zees? Ve came all ze vay from [a backwards-ass country that promotes gaudy, shiny, ugly coats] to see zis."

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
off to work

IMG_0777.png

IMG_0784.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads