• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lifestyle pic drunk:

40301_421740232551_502662551_4547209_3467660_n.jpg

TB
Our legacy
Margiela (I know, I know, I felt like wearing them)

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
if people can **** up this thread with bullshit about washing your hair with only hot water you can surely refute my poor advice.
boxing[1].gif

My argument is, based on the amount of muscle the kid has, he probably would do better with a 3-day A/B/A upper body/lower body split.

Hey ***** boy, let it go.

c00kz

Reaction score
Everyone buys a jar of ON pro and becomes a master dietician/fitness expert
love it

Scott, props to you for being able to sit like that while drunk.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Wait, was this supposed to be English? That's too painful to even think about editing. I never said my fits were anything but mediocre, but how is mediocre "goofy" when you wear that trash?

Srendam, clean your mirror

said that you're a poorly dressed goof. for the most part poorly dressed, and that your best would equate to a mere mediocre. sorry if you misconstrued ****, but goof was in reference to your stupid commentary.
sure you might not like my fits, and that's fine. it's not like you have any relevant fashion/clothing (for this conversation) expertise. who cares about your self appointed grammar police badge?? why should your stupid opinion be of any consequence given the fact that you seem content to wade in your own piss-water(s) of mediocrity?

"i never said my fits were anything but mediocre..." so this is your goal? like your ultimate safety card? u got no backbone.
fits... **** is either hot or not. even if **** is luke warm nobody ever really cares. and you're ******* cold at that.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
yeah but I have a feeling there's a reason he cuts his face out

yeah there is. anonymity.

btw aren't u that white dude who just posted some party pics with a bunch of ladyboys? different strokes for different folks (literally).

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Maybe you should simmer down until you've been here a bit. I dunno, seems like common sense.

why? **** that guy! getting called out for not using caps and net grammar is fuckin wack.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by c00kz
Everyone buys a jar of ON pro and becomes a master dietician/fitness expert
love it

say what jigga? I've been working out for ten years and this 5 gallon or whatever enormous size of ON (as the cool guys apparently call it) is two years old you talkin to me son???

i like this fertilizer du

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
i dont' think he's mad. he definitely knows his stuff as far as the clothing game is concerned. much more than most who "learned" things on the forum
Clothing acumen not being at issue, going on a rage fest angrily responding to each individual post addressing you is pretty much asking for that macro.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Clothing acumen not being at issue, going on a rage fest angrily responding to each individual post addressing you is pretty much asking for that macro.
just found it a little bit annoying when some fuckin bug whose dress and opinions i don't respect in the slightest crawls up and plays grammar police. it's just a tired ploy. a typical/foolish one on way too many forums already. now you tell me to simmer down until i've been here a while longer. i'd like to address this. why? do you mean to imply that big post volume = entitlement? or that i should give a **** about forum seniority? what if certain senior members are douche bags??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads