• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^concur, not feelin the fit on those

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Curious_George
That shirt looks like a cool print (just wish I could see the details better).

thrift store Hawaiian shirt, not bad for what it is

Originally Posted by robbie
are you standing in front of an abandoned mall or something?

its an abandoned children's theme park / carnival. There are quite a few of these in Vegas and the surrounding area (like this one in the middle of nowhere between LA and Vegas), for some reason they can never stay in business

simon626

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the cool guy look. I'm mostly a dork most of the time. That being said...
DSC01277.jpg
DSC01260.jpg
Jeans too tight or nah?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shirt wears you more than you wear the shirt, shoe and jeans are nice, pose is dumb.

simon626

Reaction score
ahh, intended purchase was a "breezy summer shirt"
y'know, the kind you see people wear halfway buttoned up with the wind blowing on a white sand beach......lol

I agree with you guys though, definitely could have sized down on the shirt. Too bad my mother feels like i'm only allowed to wear large 'cause medium is too short...

simon626

Reaction score
yea, so far most of my tops are from the mall. Jeans are the only thing i've spent $200+ on. I don't have the monies to spend anything near triple digits on shirting yet...not enough incentive yet since i don't usually wear button downs (minus at work). Most just T's.
S never fits my shoulders. M is the best fit most of the time in store but my mom thinks the clothing will shrink too much after a few washes so she gets the large size :/

I'm 6' and 155lbs for the record.
38" chest measurement
31" true waist :/

Any constructive criticism is appreciated. Thanks guys!

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, I'm going to go against the grain and say the shirt's not bad, but would need to be paired with fuller cut jeans. Could go nicely into a lazy summer fit

c00kz

Reaction score
Woah, I wasn't expecting that, I was about to guess around 5'7", 130 lbs.

simon626

Reaction score
Nah, i'm actually pretty big haha.
DSC01270.jpg
And just in case anyone is curious of my Ironheart 301S sizing.. Tagged Size- W: 29" L: 36" Never been altered or hemmed. The jeans now measure 31" in the waist (my true waist size) Sizing down 2" with Ironheart is kinda brutal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads