• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mcdecker1

Reaction score
does anyone have any experience with the ultralight down? does it actually keep you pretty warm? I handled it in the store, seemed very light and not "super-filled", but I also don't have a ton of experience with packable jackets so not sure what to compare it to.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf happened to uniqlo shipping? used to get **** in two days. haven't ordered in a while but i still haven't received the order I placed 10 days ago.

innerstyle

Reaction score

wtf happened to uniqlo shipping? used to get **** in two days. haven't ordered in a while but i still haven't received the order I placed 10 days ago.

Did you order arigato sale items? I've read about those orders being canceled. I'd send them an email or call, you should be able to get a coupon for this long delay.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

does anyone have any experience with the ultralight down? does it actually keep you pretty warm? I handled it in the store, seemed very light and not "super-filled", but I also don't have a ton of experience with packable jackets so not sure what to compare it to.

I just got a vest to go under jackets/blazers/whatever this winter. It does a good job at keeping the core insulated and is slim enough to fit under other outwear as I mentioned. I live in LA so it's perfect… if you're in Minnesota or somewhere cold, I would think not.

Don't ask me man. They have become a virtual shitshow at everything lately.

Did you order arigato sale items? I've read about those orders being canceled. I'd send them an email or call, you should be able to get a coupon for this long delay.

I did… twice. 1st order just fuckin disappeared out of my cart and I got screwed missing most of my good deals. Re-ordered what I could and grabbed a couple things. ULD vest for $20 marked down from $50 was probably the best get.

firstandfourth

Reaction score
Heads up on the chesterfield: the shoulders are narrower than on most Uniqlo clothing. I couldn't get the fit to work. (I have relatively broad shoulders, but not that broad.) The quality is otherwise good for the price, especially on sale; I doubt you could do much better in that range.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Checked out the bev center location **** is humongous and half of the mens was ******* down jackets. I'm starting to hate this place, quality down price up contradicts the whole uniqlo ethos of yesteryear.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The regular supima cotton t-shirts I've bought earlier this year neither shrinked nor disappointed me in other regards. Love the "high" v-neck design.

Bought a few crew neck heattech t-shirts @ 10 € a piece today, and one long john @ 10 € for the few cold days in Berlin (-4°F-ish). Also bought the last two Lemaire sweatpants (as a reservoir, already own two) for 19 € each.. superb value, imo. I can finally discard my year-old sweatpants I wear at home, lol. The Lemaire long-sleeve t-shirts with breast pockets dropped to 10 € but sadly only XS were left. I'm happy with the ones I bought for 20 € (or was it 15 €?).

Last edited:

Imyouricecreamman

Reaction score
I have the Seamless down parka and it does a good job alone down to 0 degrees celcius. Lower than that I add a sweater or the ultra light down west for extra insulation. The Parka is a great piece of clothing, extremely light and great quality compared to other down products that I've had in the past that were more expensive.

vyxl

Reaction score
Did you try the Warm Tech Down Jacket on by any chance? Is it that much warmer than the seamless down parka to justify the price difference?

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone have experience with the Uniqlo Warm Tech Down Coat (Men's) in here? I like the style, but how's the quality and warmth? Say, temperatures between -20 to 20 F
You're srsly ******* joking right?
Checked out the bev center location **** is humongous and half of the mens was ******* down jackets. I'm starting to hate this place, quality down price up contradicts the whole uniqlo ethos of yesteryear.
I've actually gotten lost in there! :embar:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why do most if not all the flannel shirts are button down collars. ugh

Picked up a nice checkered flannel with point collar only to discover it to be women's mixed in the pile. wth

Wanted something basic to sleep in and asked to see if there were any size mediums left in the marled blue or off-white. They had none..

After searching around some more I saw a size medium off-white flannel shirt hanging in the sales section. :satisfied:

I can kind of understand now why some people like to go to a B&M or the thrill of bargain hunting and even shopping at consignment/thrift stores.

vyxl

Reaction score
You're srsly ******* joking right?
Hey Kid Nickels,

-20 to 20 Fahrenheit is generally the temperature range in the dead of the winter from where I'm from. Are you saying that the Warm Tech Down definitely won't be warm enough for that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads