• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish I could wear those. The slim fit denim is just a little too snug for me so guessing these would be worse.

I have a ton of room in them and normally can't wear slim stuff all that easily. I picked them up after a tip in the RHET thread so you should be fine, they're also really stretchy. I squat 2x a week.
That denim fit on KJ looks amazing, it's hard to believe they're the price that they are... If I buy the black "leggings" will they fade at all? It's nice to have a little variation in the colour after a while...

Thanks. They're not denim so they won't fade like you're thinking and probably won't last very long. They'll probably look all washed out after a bit though.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a ton of room in them and normally can't wear slim stuff all that easily. I picked them up after a tip in the RHET thread so you should be fine, they're also really stretchy. I squat 2x a week.

Cool—I'll give them a try. Thanks.

jay3429

Reaction score

Wish I could wear those. The slim fit denim is just a little too snug for me so guessing these would be worse.

But the supposed "legging jeans" look so baggy on Julien.

Last edited:

johnny1202

Reaction score
Any proxy service shipping from the US to Canada? Looking to get some low cut socks. I would use the UK one that's on here, but the UK site doesn't offer the "3 for $12.90" deal.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My order of chinos came in and the sizing is very inconsistent, out of the four pairs not one is the same in the waist, and 2 have tighter thighs. Ive ordered so much from them and ended up disappointed with every garment besides ls heattech tees.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^seriously.
baldy[1].gif

LOL reminds me of the guy a while back who wanted someone to proxy for him so he could save like $3.

EDIT: Found it
lol8[1].gif

I'd really like to buy the heattech ankle socks in black, but I really don't want to pay an extra $7 for shipping just for socks and that's literally the only thing I want. So if someone lives near a store and can pick those up for me (or if you are making a big purchase online), I'll pay you the price of the socks + whatever the cheapest method for shipping them is (I don't think it should be more than $2).

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I must try out these leggings...

I'll be a real indicator as to the fit since I am sure my legs are fatter than most of yours.

Might drop by the store and try it out after my Uniqlo order comes in Saturday and I may have to return some stuff. I need some filler jeans, anyways.

^Looking good KJ.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the size of slim cord jeans compare to the slim selvedge denim?
I wear sz. 29 in the cords and am uncertain which size to get in the raws.

click here

Reaction score
I just spent the whole rainy afternoon in Paris Uniqlo trying out the jeans. The legging jeans are the most comfortable. And they fit slim and great, I usually can't wear skinny jeans but these fit my thighs and calves well. For some reason the black legging fits a size smaller than the rest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads