• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Heattech always smelling like fresh farts right out of the package

^ hm, I think I'm closer to $750 now.  Don't want to add it up.  

The thing is, I live near the store, so it's super easy to return.  But I barely return anything.  I almost want to not like the stuff, but in the end, it's mostly all keepers.  

Yea I don't want to add mine up. I have a really nice closet now, so no sweat.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
tryna cop some efm let me know bout da taz trousers

Marsh1635

Reaction score
I never knew Uniqlo was that popular with hipsters. Why do you think that is? Then again I only found out about Uniqlo when they went online.

On a side note, I manage to grab a Mens Wool Blended "Pea Jacket" (not coat) & I'm loving it. I was surprised it was TTS.

Samir

Reaction score
I bought a few differently sized pairs of the Tas pants to try out, and ended up liking the size I normally wear in other brands - Epaulet, etc.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

tryna cop some efm let me know bout da taz trousers

I'm usually a 34 but already had a pair of grey taz trouser from last season in 33 that fit good, so i got 33 and ended up returning it bc it pulled at the hips a lot. I got developed legs though.

Qudi

Reaction score
got my online order in...sizing was whack

black heavy gauge fair isle S - way too short (im 5'11), little bit tight on the shoulders too. should have listened to whoever said it was short before (coldsnap?)

heavy gauge turtle neck M - huge below the shoulder. neck on S would probly be way too tight.

shawl collar sweater M - got a wine and grey stripe. kinda huge, but wearable. probly going back.

socks and underwear - mad legit.

i need asian uniqlo.

if anyones interested in the fair isle or the shawl collars since theyre sold out, ill sell them for online price + shipping + $5 :slayer:

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought one heattech longsleeve and it came in a box bigger than the USPS large flat rate ones.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys, the 34s seem huge though according to the measurements.

after 6 years and countless purchases I've given in and finally bought a cashmere sweater from Uniqlo. Copped 2 v-necks at 60 each, do these ever go any lower?

Anyway would like to get some insight on this, do they clear out the cashmere ones soon? Normally I wouldn't give a **** but they got a couple colors that they don't have in the efm.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 45 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads