• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Premium tees (not undershirts or dry tees) are a S/S thing afaik

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone try the relaxed corduroys ?

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my blazer from them. Fits great, but it doesn't look like a navy blazer, which is what I ordered. Plus, it just looks really odd and like it's made of cheap garbage. Looks like I'm going to send it back.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Looks like I don't care my package won't be here til next week bc of this ******* heat wave :plain:

Last edited:

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my huge shipment today. I ordered medium in everything since they said that's for a 38-41 chest. I am a 39 chest and could stand to lose 10 lbs. Yet I felt like I was swimming in the stuff. I am afraid of returning the shirts and ordering smalls and having them be too small! Maybe I'll keep this shipment and order everything in small and see which is best.

Any advice on sizing re:

Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve,
Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?),
Dry V Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?),
Extra Fine Cotton Broadcloth Check LS,
Flannel Check LS Shirt

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You probably have small shoulders. All the OCBD's will require darting if you have a decent drop.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Small will prob fit you perfect look at the measurements son.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok I am trying stuff on and looking at measurements. Here's my feedback.

For the record - I am 5'8", 165 with a 39" chest

Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve - Medium fits PERFECT for me. I wear ties often with Oxfords and this buttons up just fine even though my neck is a little big (~15.75")
Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Got this in a medium. The material surprised me. It's very similar to Patagonia shirts which are sort of a polyester material. I use them for hikes/working out. I was expecting it to be cotton (assumed). If I get confirmation they shrink, I'll keep, otherwise size down
Dry V Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Same as Crew neck
Extra Fine Cotton Broadcloth Check LS - Got medium. Too large. Will return. if I buy again, I'll size down.
Flannel Check LS Shirt - Got medium. Same as Broadcloth. Will size down in the future.
Men Microfleece Lounge Set - Medium. Wow this is a really pile of crap. Even for $20 it is absolutely trash. The bottom is ok and actually has a neat hemming feature I've never seen where you can just take a pair of scissors to it, but the top is terrible. I know it's cheap so I might sit on it over the weekend before deciding if I am returning it.

Last edited:

mothon

Reaction score
Can you guys post fit pics of all the stuff you are buying please.

dunelly

Reaction score
if you're 165lb 39 chest and need a small

i am 5'8" 120lb, i am fucked xs will be a tent on me ggs

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think you're expecting a BoO type fit, generally would not recommend a small for 39 chest. I have same and a medium is perfect slim, not skinny. This is for the bd shirts.

Last edited:

PattyC

Reaction score
anyone care to comment on the tasmanian wool trousers? Thinking of grabbing a pair in each colour, they don't seem very slim though.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anything to say about the Tweed Jacket?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads