• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

- The fannel shirts are pretty crappy as well, bad colour and bad design/quality

Last year flannels 2011 were amazing. The colors, material everything. They sold in bunches I remember picking some up.

Judging from the image they have on their site of the flannels...they don't look as impressive. :(

thomaspaine

Reaction score
How is the Uniqlo trench in the rain? What's the fabric composition and does it actually repel water or just absorb it?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Impulsv and Mccurry. Did the lounge set happen to be out or is it in batch 2? Also did you see the beanie?

And can you let me know how the quality on the 2 fleece items (bulky fleece jacket and micro fleece hoodie) are when they come out? Thanks.

McCurry

Reaction score

Impulsv and Mccurry. Did the lounge set happen to be out or is it in batch 2? Also did you see the beanie?
And can you let me know how the quality on the 2 fleece items (bulky fleece jacket and micro fleece hoodie) are when they come out? Thanks.

I believe batch 2 is arriving in Late Sept/ or early Oct, it should be onthe website, beanie is in batch 2 as well. The lounge set is already out, they're pretty nice and thick

lineate

Reaction score
I bought a cotton trench from Uniqlo years ago that had a tag saying it was waterproof.

I still have it. It stands up to London rain really well.

thomaspaine

Reaction score
I bought a cotton trench from Uniqlo years ago that had a tag saying it was waterproof.
I still have it. It stands up to London rain really well.

Thanks, I was going to get a Burberry one but the Uniqlo trench is 1/10 the price so it's very tempting. Just hope it doesn't rain between now and when the SF Uniqlo opens.

pyroxyze

Reaction score
Thanks, I was going to get a Burberry one but the Uniqlo trench is 1/10 the price so it's very tempting. Just hope it doesn't rain between now and when the SF Uniqlo opens.
The current Uniqlo trench didn't look that great when I looked at it.

rirawin

Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder, the Undercover x Uniqlo FW collection has been released on the UK webstore, if you need a free proxy just drop me a PM, but before you do please read through my thread in my signature on what information you need to provide me. Worth noting there's free UK standard delivery shipping at the moment, so all you'd have to pay for are the items and the EMS shipping to yourself!

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any word on the slim-fit corduroy jeans? UK size chart has nothing with respect to the leg opening and they look pretty damn skinny

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads