• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey all how is it going? I have 2 items I would like to move. I have a bit of an emergency and so they are both priced to sell (I think). Both are New With Tags. So, here they are:

Oh hey there flake.

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh hey there flake.
??
lurker[1].gif
??

Magician Shaun

Reaction score
Hey there! Yes I have been away for a bit, sorry. Sometimes real life doesn't have time in it for cyber fun. How has everyone been?

irish56

Reaction score
Posted this in the other thrifting thread, but wanted to post here in case there are some that do not frequent that thread. Brand is Y. William Yu a bespoke suit maker located in HK. It is a 3-button Super 160's Loro Piana. Beautiful suit, but the jacket is a tad too big in the chest for me. So it is available (prefer a trade).

Jacket:
P2P: 22
Sleeve: 24 (.5 to an inch in the cuff to let out)
Shoulder: 18
BOC: 30

Pants:
Waist: 34
Inseam: 29 (with about 5.5 more inches available if uncuffed and let out)

aglose

Reaction score
Tombolini SC up for trade/sale tagged a 38 US. Here are the pics, measurements are below, 40% silk 40% wool and 10% mohair.

Also available for sale are a pair of green Zegna Z Sport pants tagged a 40. If interested please PM for pics.

P2P: 20 1/4 in
Shoulders: 17 1/4 in
Sleeve: 24 1/4 in
BOC: 28 in

Last edited:

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tombolini SC up for trade/sale tagged a 38 US. Here are the pics, measurements are below, 40% silk 40% wool and 10% mohair.
Please tell me you are not majoring in math...

rotflmao.gif

I kid man, you are not my new favorite target I just wanted to see how to post stuff and you were last.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My First trade post, have a very nice brown herringbone Samuelsohn in 38S. 90% Wool, 10% Cashmere and 10% Awesome!

2 button, single vent

Length from BoC: 28.75
Sleeves from Shoulder Seam: 22.25
Shoulders: 19.5
Pit to Pit: 20.75
Across Waist: 19

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more Z Zegna 84% wool/16% Mohair tagged 52R small shoulders though for a 42R

Length from BoC: 30
Sleeves from Shoulder Seam: 24.25
Shoulders: 19
Pit to Pit: 22
Across Waist: 20.75

Magician Shaun

Reaction score
OK, I really need to sell these 2 items and have them in the mail by tomorrow. What I am trying to get rid of are 2 new items, both with tags.

The first and most painful of the two is this BEAUTIFUL Sartoria Partenopea Napoli Sport Coat. This baby retails for something north of $2000. It is of the finest construction. The hand work is AMAZING and the colors are and fabric are what you would expect from one of the worlds top clothing manufacturers. The jacket is of course fully canvassed. The buttons are horn. The sleeves of this amazing beauty are unfinished and the lining is prepared for surgeons cuffs. I wear a 40 42 Jacket and this is a 40R it is just slightly too snug for me. So it is probably more a 38R or a slim 40R.

I am taking serious offers for these two items. I previously listed what I hoped to get these items but now I am taking offers. The very first offer for either item that isn't so low I lose money, I will take. Normally, I would hold onto these until I got the price I wanted but I am experiencing an emergency and will negotiate. Please, help a fellow out and make me a serious offer. I want to get these in the mail tomorrow by noon. So PM me an offer you think is fair. I will let you know if it's enough or not.

Shipping will be USPS Priority 2-3 day. I ask that you include shipping in your offer.

Behold:

Measurements:

Shoulders (seam to seam across the back): 18.5"

Half Chest (pit to pit): 20.5"

Sleeve (shoulder seam to end): 25" (unfinished)

Length (from collar seam to bottom): 30"

The second item is a brand new, tags still attached, Hickey Freeman Main Line Addison suit. The sleeves and pants are unfinished. The suit measures a 40R with 34" trousers. The trousers are flat front. The suit is Navy with thin "chalk" stripes. They are not hard solid lines but look like chalk lines. The suit is fully canvassed and made of 100% wool. The suit retails for $1495.00.

BEHOLD:

Measurements:

Jacket

Shoulders (seam to seam across the back): 18.5"

Half Chest (pit to pit): 22"

Sleeve length (from shoulder seam to end): 25" - Sleeve length is really not important as the sleeves are unfinished.

Length of the jacket (from collar seam to bottom): 31"

Pants

Waist: 34"

Inseam: Unfinished

If you are interested in either of these items make me an offer. I did not buy these at a thrift so keep that in mind. This is a great opportunity to own an amazing piece of clothing at a great price!

I am looking for PayPal and will ship tomorrow!

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
STILL LOOKING FOR A 46 S SUIT! Help

Also, up for grabs is a New with defects J and M Cellini Made in Italy Deerskin brown captoe brogue medallion shoe. Size 13. You can have it for cost + shipping.

what is cost+shipping (PM)

Have you attempted to coverup that toe box?

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
picked this up earlier this week, wanna offer it here before ebay:

working cuffs, dual vents and it's just ******* awesome.

23" P2P, 25.5" sleeves, 19.5" shoulder, 32" BOC

open to trades or paypal

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads