• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bings

Reaction score
finally, i didnt want to be the guy that started this thread but it is essential.

i gotta give a shout out to Lee at Off the Cuff at Broadway and Young.

i've picked up some really really great pieces there for a fraction of retail and could blow thousands without regret. i passed on a crazy staple unlined, unstructured cashmere/silk Loro Piana sport jacket last time I was in that will haunt me for life.

sometimes it's hard to drop several hundo on a consigment piece but even at outlet prices HR doesnt give away Tom Ford, Brunello, Isaia stuff anyways. i really think i'm going to go back and see Lee when i do another round of more formal stuff.

only problem for me is that there is no easy way to get to young and broadway.

we should find a good SA at the Mississauga outlet to give leads in here. I work with Sharon and she picked up a bunch of things with pictures for me before the black friday sales that i scooped up.

Last edited:

bings

Reaction score
well the actual address is on broadway but Eglinton is the nearest major...

akoustas

Reaction score
Yeah I actually go to Broadview vitality right across from Lee's joint. Always pop in and find something, have to stop myself from doing so actually!

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Samuelsohn is doing their annual MTM for clearance fabrics (starting Jan 15 at Harry Rosen).

Don't know pricing yet, but likely starting at $1k range (based on past events).

If you're in the US, might be a good time to take advantage of the exchange rate to get MTM for sub-$1000.

Edit: Prices as follows

AA: $1095

BB: $1195

CC: $1295

DD: $1395

scatterbrain

Reaction score

Hey guys,

Samuelsohn is doing their annual MTM for clearance fabrics (starting Jan 15 at Harry Rosen).

Don't know pricing yet, but likely starting at $1k range (based on past events).

If you're in the US, might be a good time to take advantage of the exchange rate to get MTM for sub-$1000.

Great post! Last year they had some really nice flannels at this event. They were around 1k. Not much higher.

TOstyle

Reaction score
Last edited:

akoustas

Reaction score
That's priceless! For someone who went to all the effort (or maybe there was a lack thereof) of photoshopping the shirts you think they would had a better doctored things in testimonial section. "Random guy from Bermuda" doesn't really inspire confidence.

TOstyle

Reaction score
Was thinking about getting shoes for summer, and was wondering - have any of you guys had any experience with the footwear from Scarosso or Merrmin?

These look pretty good to me, on Internet paper at least, and I especially like the customization options. I'm all over anything custom generally, especially when it's MTM style...good value and all. But I don't know anything about the fit or actual style of these and haven't been able to arrange a drop in Europe to do a try-on and return (if necessary).

Anyone bit on these bad boys?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics