• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All NWT? Are you attending the DM7 school of truck hijacking thrifting? Whatcha got in a 36 waist?
fing02%5B1%5D.gif
No, only the one was NWT, after research, they were apparently the cheapest pair. The others are all EUC from one owner roughly 43 or 44 waist.

It's weird that I have more than double the amount of Ricci pants that are currently available on eBay.

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incredible, Wes! Who is the maker? I found some Sulka wool-cashmere trousers the other day with the same tag.

hucklecat

Reaction score
Awesome haul, catside!
Thanks- my first non-tie Hermes finds, both appear legit from what I can gather....bummed about the hole in the pants.
That polo jacket is badass
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

You must post a fit pic with those.......been on the lookout for a pair of patch madras pants for myself, jealous!
yeah, a fit pic would be great!

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a turntatble today for $5.95. Metal arm, worked so I took a chance. Got home and goggled the brand "Micro Seiki"...all kinds of audiophile goodness starts popping up. Sadly the model I found is not one of the desirable ones. I still hope I can get it working because it's better than what I have which in none.

Greg613

Reaction score

I want this. SA for $70. Opinions?

I can't tell you if is worth $70 or not, but I have a similar lamp that I got from my grandfather when he died that I love. It is of a cowboy sitting on a fence post in front of a tree with the tree being the part of the lamp the shade and bulb connect to. Considering the price of lamps the price isn't outrageous, but it does seem pretty steep for SA.

Last edited:

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Randomore

Reaction score
Here are better pictures of stuff I picked up from last couple weeks people asked for better pics of. All avail before I send to spoo.

Kiton 20% cashmere 80%wool. tagged 56euro

Allen Edmonds Viking II size 10.5D, vibram sole wish these fit.

E. Marinella Napoli tie.

E.G. Cappelli Napoli Tie, this thing is gorgeous

Kiton 7 fold tie

Gucci Tie.

Willis & Geiger Sweater XL. Really nice.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This didn't really get the response I expected.....hmmm let me try again....

As far as the eye can see....

Silk Cords!

Super 160s Wool with leather pocket/waistband trim

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this???!!! St. Andrews FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got anything in a 32x30?
mwink[1].gif

Here are better pictures of stuff I picked up from last couple weeks people asked for better pics of. All avail before I send to spoo.

Kiton 20% cashmere 80%wool. tagged 56euro

Allen Edmonds Viking II size 10.5D, vibram sole wish these fit.

E. Marinella Napoli tie.

E.G. Cappelli Napoli Tie, this thing is gorgeous

Kiton 7 fold tie

Gucci Tie.

Willis & Geiger Sweater XL. Really nice.

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

TheBurnOut

Reaction score
I

I can't tell you if is worth $70 or not, but I have a similar lamp that I got from my grandfather when he died that I love. It is of a cowboy sitting on a fence post in front of a tree with the tree being the part of the lamp the shade and bulb connect to. Considering the price of lamps the price isn't outrageous, but it does seem pretty steep for SA.[/quoteDoes yours say 'Apsit Brothers California' on the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads