• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Awwwwww Yissssssss...........

That when people ask me to find more affordable watches that are still special?? I kop this at almost thrift prices.
stirpot.gif

Seiko 7s26-0040 "Pepsi Bezel" w/Navy Blue face.Diver's watch in amazing condition. and yeah, it might be available. for E-cash or part trade. And it really is growing on me. so there is Zero chance of a lowball. best offer has a chance.......... or it becomes my new daily.
nod[1].gif

Last edited:

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry sent an in store pic but here's some of the different tags from the tie find yesterday...

I know where you were yesterday...

The PRLs and RT BOCs were too rich for my blood. Did grab a few RLPLs and a Luciano Barbera cotton/silk blend.

Very nice Dolcepunta find.
I know where you both were, but quick question: Why did neither of you grab the Isaia, Brioni, Charvet or the Tom Ford (POP!)?
peepwall[1].gif
nest.gif

dhazard

Reaction score
Could I get an authenticity approval? These are some striped trousers with side tabs. Quality seems to be there. Thanks fam.

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Could I get an authenticity approval? These are some striped trousers with side tabs. Quality seems to be there. Thanks fam.

come on man, thats obviously real. Copying versace striped pants is not a lucrative counterfeit

dhazard

Reaction score
As if I'd know better... this **** never turns up in my neck of the woods. But thanks for the verification lol

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up this lot this morning. Bunches of RT BOC, Breuer, Carrot & Gibbs, Dion, Canali, Astor & Black, Dolcepunta, Dormeuil, Peter Millar grenadine, etc.

And some more teasers from this weekends efforts.
45RPM x3, RRL, and some weird Japanese Big E Levi's 501 (all selvedge)

BBBF Cashmere cable-knit sweater vest

Men's Stuff :)

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've picked a bunch of stuff today but just found this pop, my size soooo stoked

Words cannot express how jealous I am....

About 2 weeks worth of finds, mostly N/A. Had a very good easy-going saturday (most of the finds here in 3 stores) and one mediocre intense Saturday (8 or 9 stores and I only found the Aldens)

Alden shell is a pop for me!

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realz?
Or $10 down the drain?
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Versace Guy

Reaction score

[COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
Took me like 2 hours to figure out how to make a GIF from YT video, and then I had to resize it and **** to get under the 2.0MB SF limit. But that ****** was worth it. But seriously... Since we thrift in the same areas... Leave me the suits. I will leave you the Versaces.
Actually, I was just in your area for thriftcation. You can have both the suits and the Versace now. On second thought, you can just send the Versace to me :p

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Awwwwww Yissssssss........... That when people ask me to find more affordable watches that are still special?? I kop this at almost thrift prices. :stirpot:
Seiko 7s26-0040 "Pepsi Bezel" w/Navy Blue face.Diver's watch in amazing condition. and yeah, it might be available. for E-cash or part trade. And it really is growing on me. so there is Zero chance of a lowball. best offer has a chance.......... or it becomes my new daily.
nod%5B1%5D.gif
Pretty sure thats the Coke bezel. edit - just saw that was blue not black. my bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads