• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Polo by corn reverse orphan. Gonna look for the jacket.
Epaulet shirt. Found another one. Gave it to another regular thrifter for karma points. From the same donor.
Ht made in england tweed a2. Might go to a homie.
Tod's for the wife.
Not pictured
Oxxford pure alpaca sc and nos nwt. Unhemmed polo lavender pants by corn.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some day I'm going to thrift a Vox AC30 and never be jealous of Frenchy again. 

I borderline thrifted a mint AC30 a few years ago. I wanted the C1 model but a CC2 popped up on Craigslist a few years ago with a flight case for $500 total the day I got my tax return. Felt like free money on something that was over half off what the dude could've charged.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy holidays, guys!
BRB, soaking my denimz.

Here's what i do. Hot soak my denims that need shrinkage. Use the same water to cold soak denim that needs a cleaning when the water has cooled. That way, i save water! So thrifty!

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Big BIG Shout out, and thanks to my Secret Santa @Orgetorix for sending me all i could ever ask for.
The Drawing, - A Vader skull and Crossbones with wrenches. was a personal touch, that goes beyond your amazing penmanship. A T-Shirt from a small town performance shop, with a hot rod on it?????
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
AF-1's, with faux Carbon on the side, in Gray leather, seriously the nicest AF-1's i have seen. featuring.. Kendo / Bushido Characters on the insole???? (Mrs Vader is a Kendo Badass) You truly hit a home run, shoes are so hard to get in size 11.5 here. and these are glorious. :bounce2: he also put in some Black dress shoes, for those times i be needing them. well made, and nice. but i am just so dang happy with these last two items, a fit selfie is in order. Badass! Worn with : the flat head, lawless Denims (barrel) and Bape leather.
@Orgetorix You are another prime example of this threads "southern gentlemen". it's an honor to make your acquaintance. thank you for the gift of shoes i will wear almost daily from here on. and a shirt i will wear often. and some Black shoes for when i need them. Domo Arigato.
nod%5B1%5D.gif
This thread has given a man who feels adrift, a home. and great company. i am in debt to you all.
So glad you liked them, man! Wear in health. Oh, and BTW, those black dress shoes are shell cordovan! ;)

Hoofit

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my thrift bros. IT has been a great year. I enjoyed seeing all of your great finds. I e-thrifted myself some new with tag Brioni. I am a sucker for great books like this.

I will be posting my thriftmas gift once I can get proper pictures. shout out to @1ofthecoolkids for his generosity.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I would go the opposite route. I'm willing to bet vicuña feels really nice on the ol' frank and beans.
1f44c-1f3fb.png

Last edited:

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas errbody!

My wife is working late this Christmas Eve so I took the day to thrift. I was hoping the crowds would be thin, which for the most part they were, but the goods were thin as well. Then at the last spot I found some vintage polo goodness.

Only one is tagged, but I'm assuming this is one donor size 42

Dual exhaust sweet patterned DB

This is my favorite of the bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads