• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ties. Did ok.
22336389253_c95055c3c7_b.jpg
Hermes is amazing.

Here's all dem jawnz (x post from BST thread--not trying to sell in this thread, it's just a ton of pictures to load up and organize twice)

http://www.styleforum.net/t/287214/...y-sell-trade-want-thread/3150_30#post_8181249

And here's a few other things from this week:

KITON Almost totally unstructured except for a touch of padding in the shoulders. Pretty sweet. It's like a 48 or so. Never seen a content tag like this in Kiton before. is this new or old?

Alden, I swear these seem bigger than 13Ds. Are they maybe orthopedic? How do you tell?

Chino Ludlow

green_machine

Reaction score
Question guys,

I found this a2 jacket today and it looks like another one that I have except the pockets are different. The slits are verticle and the flaps are just cosmetic (there is no **** under the flap) Also, there are 2 inside pockets which my other one doesn't have.

Is it a re-release, a newer model?

Pics

chasd2

Reaction score
Made in Ecuador. I know nothing about this but thought it was cool. Heavy wool.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love making money actually. It's a harder drug than cocaine.

I buy more to sell more... to not only live comfortably, but also buy more and sell more lol. I just have trouble keeping up with things.

But more money, more better...?

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love making money actually. It's a harder drug than cocaine.

I buy more to sell more... to not only live comfortably, but also buy more and sell more lol. I just have trouble keeping up with things.
Yea, but in that movie, or I should say real life, he buys a substantial amount of a privately held company before it's IPO knowing it's going public, then when it does he makes like 20 million in a day...to draw a parallel, what you're essentially doing is buying after its gone public at a low price point but definitely not it's lowest which would be wholesale or its "IPO" (speaking for your large collection of NWT's items, obviously your thrifted ones are below wholesale), allowing it to peak and holding, then allowing it to depreciate, and still holding. If you'd like to live more comfortably you should be flipping immediately because ties are at their most valuable the second you purchase them. I don't mean to speak for everyone, so I won't, but personally I think the message here is what you say and what you're doing seem to contradict each other, because your actions are not ones that would be taken by someone who loves making money. Just sayin....but at the end of the day its your ****, you get to do with it as you please.

Last edited:

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who makes shoes for club monaco? (Made in england)
Quickies

It's always weird seeing someone thrift a shirt that I own. I own that W+H overdyed red shirt haha. It's dope. That Norse Projects looks sick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads