• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

prajna12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the slim fit black jeans are running on polo.com? Or does anyone have a pair that measures ~34-35?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just came back from the holocaust museam where-amount some horrific images-I saw some Jewish prisoner garb. The first thing question I had was "has Ralphy made a holocaust collection? because these god awful ugly patch work pants look oddly familiar"

:fu: RRL

RobearH

Reaction score
RRL Whistle on eBay
$(KGrHqZ,!q!F!IToukWDBQL)!FuQg!~~60_12.JPG
Says NEW without tags but how do we really know haw many mouths have really been on that whistle?
uhoh.gif
Not to mention that it looks like someone shot it with a BB gun....maybe just distressing!
rolleyes.gif

Last edited:

osadolor619

Reaction score

Says NEW without tags but how do we really know haw many mouths have really been on that whistle? :uhoh:  Not to mention that it looks like someone shot it with a BB gun....maybe just distressing! :rolleyes:

Well.. It's mine and I don't use whistles. It's been sitting in a shoebox. And I've never used a BB gun before

osadolor619

Reaction score

Good luck with sale!

R

P.S Those braces are sweet...if only I had some work Chinos with buttons. ;)

I sold one before to some dude in Japan.. I bought all of those braces for myself thinking that I'd wear them but I never have. They've been in my closet just hanging there. So I figured I'd let them go.

Franky Paige

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can find these chinos, I ordered the newer ones "Boss Chino" but like the officer fit of the previous ones better. Perhaps someone can point me to the right boutique, or even have a pair that they haven’t worn and willing to sell. Thanks for any help

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in the San Francisco store on Fillmore on Friday. They have a full selection of many of the new fall items in. Although I feel in my heart that a waxed jacket should be a Barbour, I really liked the RRL versions that are similar to the Barbour International. They have a regular version and a vest both in green. Especially noteworthy was the vest with a buckle tab collar, four front pockets, one slanted, but what separated it from the International was 1) green and not black, 2) it had two rear buckle tabs to give a more fitted look and 3) two rear snap pockets for your "stuff". It would look ideal worn over a chunky knit sweater.

I like the Barbour International, but the jet black color and bright brass snaps are a bit much. The International is a lot cheaper and made in the UK. Hmmmmm.....decisions, decisions.

They also had several cashmere and cashmere blend shawl collar cardigan sweaters. They look very cozy, are in masculine colors and come in all colors except blue (we all have plenty of blue don't we??). Nice grays, taupe, greens. This may be one of the most versatile and easy to wear colored collections ever.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was in the San Francisco store on Fillmore on Friday. They have a full selection of many of the new fall items in. Although I feel in my heart that a waxed jacket should be a Barbour, I really liked the RRL versions that are similar to the Barbour International. They have a regular version and a vest both in green. Especially noteworthy was the vest with a buckle tab collar, four front pockets, one slanted, but what separated it from the International was 1) green and not black, 2) it had two rear buckle tabs to give a more fitted look and 3) two rear snap pockets for your "stuff". It would look ideal worn over a chunky knit sweater.
I like the Barbour International, but the jet black color and bright brass snaps are a bit much. The International is a lot cheaper and made in the UK. Hmmmmm.....decisions, decisions.
They also had several cashmere and cashmere blend shawl collar cardigan sweaters. They look very cozy, are in masculine colors and come in all colors except blue (we all have plenty of blue don't we??). Nice grays, taupe, greens. This may be one of the most versatile and easy to wear colored collections ever.

I think I'd get a Barbour too - their customer service is top notch.

chanakit

Reaction score
I have some question

If i wear RRL slim fit jeans one washed in size 29 i'm supposed to buy RRL slim fit rigid jeans in the same size or not BTW, i wear RRL pants such as Chino pant. I have to buy other pant in the same size or not due to RRL store in Dallas there is no these kind of pants and jeans, so i have to buy it in online store.

And today i have tried on many T- shirt, Shirt and coat of RRL. i definitely like it but i noticed the tag size is "Made in China" except jeans and leather goods. i concern about the quality. Normally, i think all of the RRL product is made in USA. so could you guys suggest me about the quality

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads