• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had an issue like this? These are my gf's black RRLs and they're pilling on the thigh. I've never seen denim do this.... Anyone know what might be causing this?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone else had an issue like this? These are my gf's black RRLs and they're pilling on the thigh. I've never seen denim do this.... Anyone know what might be causing this?

The spandex stuff inside? How do you size? Want to get my girlfriend a pair but dont' know if 24 will be too big. Just ordered 24 raws for her should get it Monday but think the fits are different

Jagger_On

Reaction score
What does everyone think of the new desert collection (sorry, I forget the full name)? I was quite impressed by it. Thought it was very Nigel Cabourn-esque, which isn't too surprising given the brands have similar influences. One of my favourite pieces were these chinos but they were out of my size unfortunately. The waist detail might be a bit much for some but that little pocket on the front is exquisite. Theres's a really cool leather jacket thats part of the collection too.

I took a couple of pictures while I was in the store, pics are with and without flash.

I ended up picking up the Whitney coat. Not sure how I'd missed i previously as it was exactly what I was looking for. It's a wool and linen blend so should be pretty good for the summer over here. Not sure why but the pics I took came out as if they're shrouded in fog but here's a couple anyway.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotta love Barneys! Order cancelled, no stock. If anyone picked up a pair of the RRL khaki officer chinos in 32 and it's not working out, PM me please.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gotta love Barneys! Order cancelled, no stock. If anyone picked up a pair of the RRL khaki officer chinos in 32 and it's not working out, PM me please.

Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair

00bam

Reaction score
is whats online pretty much all that's in the stores? or is there more stuff in the store that's not online specifically the shirts...thanks

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair

Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads