• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

konadog

Reaction score

I actually heard from an SA at the West Broadway store about a month ago that they discontinued it. He said they'll still be selling the one wash, though. I don't understand why they would do that, since it's such a classic. If you're looking for it, I suggest calling around to see if they can locate a pair for you. 

i was in the West Broadway store last week - they just got a new shipment of raw denim that was as terrific as anything i'd seen from them in the past. i did not ask where the denim was from, but it was very nice. i did not see any new raw denim in the LA store this week, though.

buzzlulu

Reaction score

You have to love Ralph! Recycles the same stuff amongst all the different lines! I just grabbed this at my local Ralph Lauren store - marked down and then an additional 25% off. For some reason the marked down price at the store was even lower than it was on line - significantly.

Looks like the same leather as yours (my photo was grabbed off of the website - your photo may be a bit dark?). Same jacket just different pockets. At the price I got it for it was hard to resist. I saw it the first time at the beginning of the season however I thought they were "drunk" with the price they were asking.

I did not see your jacket on the RRL site.

Gregg

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

You have to love Ralph! Recycles the same stuff amongst all the different lines! I just grabbed this at my local Ralph Lauren store - marked down and then an additional 25% off. For some reason the marked down price at the store was even lower than it was on line - significantly. Looks like the same leather as yours (my photo was grabbed off of the website - your photo may be a bit dark?). Same jacket just different pockets. At the price I got it for it was hard to resist. I saw it the first time at the beginning of the season however I thought they were "drunk" with the price they were asking. I did not see your jacket on the RRL site. Gregg
Nice jacket. The jacket gnatty8 showed is the Elkhorn. I bought one too. Very pleased with it. The google cached page is still there. http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1&parentPage=family+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Jagger_On

Reaction score

Just checked out the Japanese site and found three things I really wanted that are sold out in the US all in stock in my size, but the pricing - :brick:

What are you after? Proper sale started here in London on Boxing Day. Everything that is on sale is 50% off. I went in yesterday and picked up some nice things. Will post pics later when I can.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What are you after? Proper sale started here in London on Boxing Day. Everything that is on sale is 50% off. I went in yesterday and picked up some nice things. Will post pics later when I can.

Looking for these three:

XS - http://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/men/rrl/sweaters-13/cowichan-zip-cardigan-60047/60687
XS - http://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/men/rrl/sweaters-13/shawl-collar-cardigan-60050/60706
Small - http://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/men/rrl/shirts-13/ombre-plaid-western-44686/45080

The only one that shows up on the UK site is the western which I would buy at that price if i could

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

. You have to love Ralph! Recycles the same stuff amongst all the different lines! I just grabbed this at my local Ralph Lauren store - marked down and then an additional 25% off. For some reason the marked down price at the store was even lower than it was on line - significantly. Looks like the same leather as yours (my photo was grabbed off of the website - your photo may be a bit dark?). Same jacket just different pockets. At the price I got it for it was hard to resist. I saw it the first time at the beginning of the season however I thought they were "drunk" with the price they were asking. I did not see your jacket on the RRL site. Gregg
Yeah, that looks like the same leather, lol. Nice jacket by the way

Last edited:

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Dave and RKD, check your PM's.

I'm going in tomorrow to return this for a smaller size. Didn't realise until yesterday that they also had a matching scarf. Looked awesome, especially when it was being modelled by the cute girl that works there.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the Slim Fit Wheat Wash jeans in the mail that I bought off the website when the sale started. Bummed out because theyre advertised as selvedge but they arent, and theyre also not Slim theyre Slim Bootcut even though it doesnt say that anywhere on the description. They need to get their **** together on the product descriptions.

osadolor619

Reaction score

Dave and RKD, check your PM's.
I'm going in tomorrow to return this for a smaller size. Didn't realise until yesterday that they also had a matching scarf. Looked awesome, especially when it was being modelled by the cute girl that works there.

There's a beanie too

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads