• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Leer

Reaction score
the new "American Graffiti" stuff is out at both Barneys Uptown as well as the Flagship RRL Store. I didn't see it but a friend of mine did. Said it was ok, nothing essential thus far...
Going to have to check it out myself sometime this week

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the spring flannels look good. My first experience with an RRL flannel this winter has been perfect, I think i'll go for one in a spring color / weight

CuffEm

Reaction score
Looking to purchase some RRL raw Denim. Is the RRL fit similar to the APC Petit Standard, where you size down 2? (does it stretch?)

Is there a difference between RRL Raw Selvedge and RRL Slim Fit?

King Leer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CuffEm
Looking to purchase some RRL raw Denim. Is the RRL fit similar to the APC Petit Standard, where you size down 2? (does it stretch?)

Is there a difference between RRL Raw Selvedge and RRL Slim Fit?

Petit Standard has a MUCH lower rise; only three buttons whereas the Slim Raw and Slim Bootcut from RRL have 5 buttons. so the rise is alot different (and in essence, the seat of the jeans too)

the Slim Raw are similar moreso in the waist area to the New Standard, but the tapering is slightly different, lending itself moreso to the Petit. (I've had all three)

the diff. between the Slim Fit and the Raw is that the Slim is a washed pair and it's really alot more tapered and tighter around the hip and knee, but the Raw will stretch alot, and they'll look more like a New Standard.

CuffEm

Reaction score
Is the Slim Fit selvedge?

Do you have any pics of your RRL jeans? Which jeans have the design on the back pockets?

King Leer

Reaction score
The Slim Fit are Selvedge, I've got a pair of the Slim Bootcut and a pair of the Black Slim Fit. The Slim Boot i've got a size 32 and they fit perfect. The Slim Fit i've got a pair of 33x30 and they're even tighter than the Slim Boot (but still nice)

The Slim Fit DO NOT have a design on the back pocket (at least the recent ones) they've got the little RRL on the coin pocket. the Slim Boots do have the slight design loops on the back, but I've taken them off. I don't have the Slim Raws anymore, I got them years ago and sold them last year. they stretched out too much (though I wish I kept em anyhow)

King Leer

Reaction score
I had a different pair, ones that said RRL in script on the back pocket...before they started putting the logo on the coin pocket. I could direct you to a pair of APC's easier as I used to work there

CuffEm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Leer
I had a different pair, ones that said RRL in script on the back pocket...before they started putting the logo on the coin pocket. I could direct you to a pair of APC's easier as I used to work there
If I bought APC, I would buy the PS. I hear you size down 2 on those.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is the store on collins ave in south beach worth visiting while i'm there this weekend? how much RRL is in there?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The RRL shop is the top part of the RL Miami shop. They have a decent selection....mostly the basics and denim. It is def worth checking out.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so i dropped a metric assload of coin in there today. this store is a sartorial hardon. i can't imagine an RRL flagship...

i broke my camerea so here's a ****** photobooth shot of the haul, complete with backward text and everything.

the pic does nothing resembling justice and this orange western shirt is *******. the dark blue one is a sweatshirt and the striped shirt is reversible.

Photoon2010-02-11at1540.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads