• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I own the Pincheck Workshirt shirt in medium. I'm 6' and weight 175 pounds. It fits me nicely without being too big. It is selvedge fabric and also has run off chain stitching which looks absolutely awesome. 

I ended up getting this in a medium and it didn't work out. It's NWOT if anyone wants it. $135 worldwide shipping.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Nice fleece. Where did you get it?
Also, I don't understand this guy. He has 10+ available and has sold 13 already! Did he just stumble across a box of t's which had "fallen off the back" of a RRL truck?!

good ol' ebay, i love indian print.

the guy looks like a outlet reseller from his ebay auctions. maybe he has a connect that lets him buy as much RRL stock as he wants?

Last edited:

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know how these shirts run?

I realize its at least a couple of seasons old now but I missed getting one the 1st time and have found conflicting measurements online.

damn i had this a while back, but had to sell it. runs fitted. i had it in a S, which is what i wear for almost every RRL button up, but this was too tight for me. i'd say to size up.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn i had this a while back, but had to sell it. runs fitted. i had it in a S, which is what i wear for almost every RRL button up, but this was too tight for me. i'd say to size up.

Annoying as I'm normally a large. There only seem to be mediums available. :-(

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the guy looks like a outlet reseller from his ebay auctions. maybe he has a connect that lets him buy as much RRL stock as he wants?

A couple of years ago I ran across a ton of just those tees at an outlet. I bought two; a reseller could have grabbed them all.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
I wear a 8.5 in chucks, vans, and sperrys. I wear a 7.5 in Clark's DB. Can anyone tell me what size I should get for RRL boots?

Last edited:

druffs

Reaction score
Size down a half or a full size in my (limited) experience. I wear 10.5 vans/most sneakers and 10.5 RRLs and there's a good inch or so of extra space

subdivide

Reaction score

Anyone happen to have this Fall 2011 RRL western shirt in a size Large? I ordered the Medium but it's cut smaller than the typical RRL western medium - measures about 20.5" chest at 17" shoulder.

Would love to get a large if someone out there found that size too small as well?

Last edited:

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today, RRL vest and shirt, RL chinos.

IMAG0666-1.jpg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally got my denim selvedge officer chinos in ...

these are GINORMOUS for a 28 and they fit like a 30 or 31 lol. it fits like the very original limited edition selvedge officer chinos that were released like 3 or 4 seasons back.

so if you can size down do it. i cant since this is the smallest size. not sure if i will get them altered or just try to wash and dry them and hope they shrink (apparently these are sanforized :( )

the upgraded hardware is real nice. super sturdy and looks great.

IMG_2657.jpg
IMG_2661.jpg
IMG_2663.jpg
IMG_2665.jpg
IMG_2669.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads