• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Serad

Reaction score
Just a heads up for EU people: you can use code SPRING18 on a selection of RRL items (I checked UK and FR sites). It seems to work on some items from the Summer collection (and interestingly, not the spring one). The items that it works on are marked.

This seems to be a mistake (since RRL is always excluded normally) so you can take advantage while you can. I hope this helps someone grab some Hawaii steeze!

Santiago67

Reaction score
Some very nice pieces popped up on the US Ralph Lauren site this morning, that blue Hawaiian camp shirt is at the top of my list. Oh, and there’s a teddy bear, ;)

rrlfan45678

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you again for the word on these. Because they didn't show up on the main sale site they were still available when the President's Day sale came round, and I got them for a steal. They have just shown up via my shipper down here in South America, and they were a great recommendation, wicked thanks!

Right? I'm liking them better than my rrl denim, and for $65! Can't beat it.

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
Wow, that striped sweater from the summer collection looks even nicer than I thought it did. Look at the details around the shoulders!
s7-1284442_standard.jpeg

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
RRL sale items included in the Friends & Family promo, "FRIENDS," BUT they raised prices on sale items by 40-plus percent, which means the addition of the promo code will make the prices exactly what they were prior to its existence. Such a lame move.

boxdok

Reaction score
Only time i wash my denim is when i spill something on it. I have denim for years hat i never have washed. I will admit i live a sedentary life where i sit in the office for a large part of the day. Also, I have over 30 pairs of jeans and almost half are RRL. So I consistently cycle through jeans.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was wondering how often folks in here wash their denim and what method you use.

Thanks

I've been working on a pair of 3Sixteens for about a year. I don't wear jeans to work so they only get evening/weekend wear. I wash them about every other month (they've been washed seven times). I'm OK foregoing sick fades in favor of cleanliness and longevity. I wash inside out on delicate with Woolite and hang dry.

My RRL denim when worn regularly see the same frequency of washing, about every other month.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miqimiaomiaowu1