• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from my understanding the low straights are SLIGHTLY bigger in the thigh and straight from knee down so leg opening again should be SLIGHTLY larger

slim fits are supposed to be slim through the thighs and slim all the way through from seat to leg opening

the difference between the two are there but probably not that noticeable. also i think the rise is diff on the two

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rkd, I love the pics of the olive officer chinos. Did you size same as your selvedge officer chino?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine that when you get as small as a 28 the differences become less than they would be for larger sizes, as well.

rrlgambler

Reaction score
Anyone planning on attending the closing party "Inspiration" at the Melrose store Feb 8th? Apparently the Koji taco truck will be parked in the lot serving up some free dishes. I wish I could go.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Theyre more grey than olive i think. Heres a pic of mine I posted a few months back

great pic. love the olive against the black

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol, didnt notice it until you mentioned it. these pics of olive green have me envious. the le olives denim fabric has a nice slubby quality to them, similar to my oxbloods however I cant ******* wear red jeans outside of my home

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol namor, i have the oxbloods too. i keep trying to think of ways to wear them. spring/summer i am determined to find a way. problem is it gets too damn hot and then i just want shorts -__-

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think we need straw hats. i dont like hats, i think they look silly but a large brim straw hat might be the only way

rrlgambler

Reaction score
I think we need straw hats. i dont like hats, i think they look silly but a large brim straw hat might be the only way

Just get on with it and wear them out. If not send those bad boys my way, I'd rock them all the time with my Brixton straw hat..lol.

BTW what happened to all the 10% off promo codes, I can't seem to find them anymore. I know RKD didn't pay retail for his latest haul.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics