• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by srivats

<sigh>

Oh Sri just give the boys your card number and be done with it man!
laugh.gif

MyTailorIsRich

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cioni2k
Embarrassed to say how many sunglasses I've bought in the past 2 months, but I really want these Zegnas too:

SZ3165M_S22P.jpg

Maybe I'll sell a bunch of stuff to make it right in my head
bigstar[1].gif

Damn you! I knew to look for these in a Zegna store, thanks to your post, during my vacation to Italy and now I own them. They are a nicest sunglasses I have ever owned and nobody in the US going to be wearing them so they are quite distinctive. Sadly, my experience is that the length of time to hold on to a pair of sunglasses is inversely proportional to the price. I hope they last the summer
laugh.gif

BTW, the price in Italy is exactly the same as the sunglasses-price.com price with shipping.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TF sport coat a, EG navy cordovan double monkstraps, Kiton tux, EZ casual shirt, PP vintage watch...

I can't think of one item that u bought lately that I actually needed.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Oh Sri just give the boys your card number and be done with it man!
laugh.gif

Sri, did you ever wind up with the bag, or still resisting?
laugh.gif

jergensCsquad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Actually... I -do- need a new pair of sunglasses...

24-31.png

yes! Tried these on at SH a billion times and couldn't justify paying 235. Ended up ordering them from optics planet for a lot less.

maverickm

Reaction score
P ROO T3, Tom Ford suit, Gucci boots, Balmain Rider Jeans etc. :D

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some quick back grounder....

- Ever since the new format, I have been staying away for a bit from MC
- Been trying hard to pay down my line of credit (which I finally accomplished last month)
- Living in Northern part of the continent, I typically don't do a lot of shopping for warm weather clothing. Plus all the Summer activities typically drag me away from the laptop

However.....

Since last week, after the weather turned cold, I have been spending more time on SF MC.

In last 3 days, I have dropped ~$700 on shoes and clothing (RL Marlow Wingtip + 3 BB ESF dress shirts) before the true shopping season even arrives.

I need intervention!!!!!! :)

ps: currently eyeing a Barbour Bedale

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads