• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Champions, Bundesliga world football threak!

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great game, plenty of good attacking football. Sad to see there probably will be diving in the final.

Jared7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Great game, plenty of good attacking football. Sad to see there probably will be diving in the final.

No doubt. Can't see the Barca players taking some of the tackles the Schalke boys took without milking it. Oh well, hopefully United can win it! Fletcher is gonna be needed in the middle and the energy of Park will be vital. This is the type of game that needs Owen Hargreaves, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll tune it up for you guys. Should be ready by the 28th.

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
embowafa, are you from Spain?

Brian SD

Reaction score
City dropping points here. Door is creaking open for Liverpool and Tottenham (though nearly mathematically impossible).

Jared7

Reaction score
United ripping Chelsea to pieces, 2-0 at the moment. Premier League title should be ours now

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
what a joke, scored in 36 seconds. Chelsea never showed up.

Arsenal also destroyed (I hope this settles it for all those fools trying to tell me we're fine if we sell Cesc because Nasri/Jack/Ramsey are creative enough). Only positive was RVP keeping his consecutive away-goal streak alive, quite a nice record and only success in 6 years.

Jared7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
what a joke, scored in 36 seconds. Chelsea never showed up.

Yeah, nothing to do with the way United have been playing then..

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
What do you mean? Did you even take a shot vs Arsenal ? United are an efficient team, not enjoyable to watch and not filled with talented players, a well-oiled machine. Good on Fergie for pulling off a record 19th with mediocrity at his disposal, he really is the best manager.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought Chelsea had a hope there for a few minutes but they've been defending ever since the Lampard goal. Would have been nice for Torres to actually come up with a goal.

Oh well, I'm not a supporter of either club so it matters not to me.

...and it's final now, United win the Premiership.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Well they can clinch it on the same day ManCity can win the FA Cup

Jared7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
What do you mean? Did you even take a shot vs Arsenal ? United are an efficient team, not enjoyable to watch and not filled with talented players, a well-oiled machine. Good on Fergie for pulling off a record 19th with mediocrity at his disposal, he really is the best manager.

Did you even watch the game? United played a half of the most sublime football in such an important game yet no credit for them, instead its a joke and Chelsea's fault. And if you think United's squad is full of talentless & mediocre players, then I honestly question your so called football knowledge.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jared7
Did you even watch the game? United played a half of the most sublime football in such an important game yet no credit for them, instead its a joke and Chelsea's fault. And if you think United's squad is full of talentless & mediocre players, then I honestly question your so called football knowledge.

They are a TEAM which is more important than individual talent. Yes I watched the game and they had bits and pieces of good football but in general they don't play very nicely. But that doesn't matter because Fergie has instilled in them a sense of fighting spirit and they go out and play every game like it's their last. That's more than can be said for most other teams. And that's why they are champions. There are probably 3-4 actually world-class players on there, the rest know their roles and play them well. Best of luck vs Barca.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics