• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tonight's theme: raspberries
IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh wait...I have the same raspberry theme planned for the girlfriend and myslef which will include a cheese that has been soaked in Raspberry Tart as well. I am finalizing the list of beers, but here is what we are working with so far:

– Founders Blushing Monk
– Founders Rubaeus (Blushing Monk's base beer)
– Cantillon Rose De Gambrinus
– Hanssens Experimental Raspberry
– Lost Abbey Framboise de Amorosa

alexg

Reaction score

Evil Twin Disco Beer. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, I can't find my camera cord. One of the biggest heads I've ever seen on a beer, it took like 5 minutes to pour it like that. Oaked Arrogant Bastard did the same thing and they're very similar beers. So similar that I'm not sure this was worth $9 for one 12oz bottle.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little after work pick-me-up

2011-07-14-17-41-32-121.jpg

brimley

Reaction score
If you like the New Glarus Raspberry, you might try their Belgian Red which has Door County cherries. Personally I find all the New Glarus drinkable but don't buy any of it for myself, that may be burnout from living in WI though.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea how they brew it and get that raspberry flavor? I have access to some nice raspberries and I may be able to recreate this.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having some of this

2011-07-15-19-18-11-696.jpg

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^Had that the other day. I liked it. Wished it came in regular sized bottles though. Might be a contender with Old Rasputin.

Had a Surly Smoke that I scored off a local guy, since my other bottle got stolen. Really, really ******* good stuff. That could definitely be a regular drinker.

Then I had a Piraat and the new Cigar City Humidor IPA - which is just their regular Jai Lai IPA but brewed with cedar. It tasted like somebody had dropped a shoe tree in my beer. ******* hated that.

alexg

Reaction score
I have two extra bottles of Blushing Monk, anyone interested in a trade? Looking for things I can't find in NY.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads