• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

retail for the suits are around $1700-$1900.00 Tote holder are getting a special newsletter regarding the suits and will be happy when they see the price tag.

phew. i was going to say, $1900 for a suit (RTW i'm assuming) is pretty steep...

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
$1900.00 for RTW is not steep when it's a solid suit. You have to understand what goes into making a suit - The construction, fabric, trim , and over head. It's expensive as **** to make. MTM gets a lot higher. If you want a descent half canvas suit or fused 700 to 900 is right. WvG isn't about that.
We only offer full canvas with a **** load of hand work. The end result is worth it. It's just seriously pays to be a tote holder.

I making the dandy and slim dandy.

ctbomber

Reaction score
Yea also saving up for 1-2 suits. I'd need something short as well.
If we do MTM do we need to go visit Mauro personally in DC because that would complicate things a tad if I needed to have it done for the suits.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am trying to win a Grant for $250,000 and to qualify I need at the minimum 250 votes. The more votes the better!!! If I was chosen the grant would insure WvG for many many years. I really never do anything like this but I would really appreciate it. Vote for me and tell your friends and family to vote for me, too.

Here's what you do:
1.) Go the link below.
www.missionsmallbusiness.com
2.) Click on "Learn More"
3.) Under the "Log in & Support" click on "Log in with Facebook"
3.) Log in with your facebook account
4.) Scroll to the bottom and in the search field put in "Wolf vs Goat"
5.) Click on Vote!

Best,

Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's best that you do MTM through me unless you know you have a qualified tailor that can take your measurements.

Bubba,
Thank you for your vote. Pass that **** around to all your friends. I need to win the muthafucka!!

Sweetapple

Reaction score
If I wore a 29 in the Men Without a Country colab jeans from a few years ago would I fit a 29 in these? Also, are these as awesome as those jeans were? Because damn.

ambivalence

Reaction score
Done! hope you win!

Gonna save money till my birthday too..
was thinking of getting a sportscoat/suit but not sure if im able to have a good fit(like a clean back etc) as im just givng you the measurements.. :|

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate the support!

The jeans are on pair with MWoC. Just different hardware and denim , naturally.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Voted.

Mauro My B-Day is in 2 weeks. Do you have anything exciting coming down the pike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members