• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know this in the internet and I will be sending out a news letter for tote holders so I have taken this into account. The question is -
Should I just make cashmere sweaters for fall'12 or should I make a 100% wool sweater as well.
Toe holders will crush around Holiday time so I think I should just do Cashmere. The sweater is whole garment construction and the cashmere is
from one of the finest mills in Italy.
Thoughts??
Sweater costs- 400 plus for the cashmere and 300.00 plus for the wool ( give you an idea of the costs).

depends how luxe of a wool we're talking here...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ Ha.
It's kick ass. It's the an extra long extra fine merino wool. In the 3 gg most people thought it was cashmere. In the 7gg its not as soft but for 100% wool it's ******* soft and doesn't itch. The cashmere is just so yummy and wonderful.

Reaction score
o yea 1 more thing i want to add is
i think the tote bag can be done a bit better
maybe cause ive never owned one before, but yea i dont think it looks that nice
hope i dont get **** on for saying this

but the shirts are seriously sublime

Jasper

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
o yea 1 more thing i want to add is
i think the tote bag can be done a bit better
maybe cause ive never owned one before, but yea i dont think it looks that nice
hope i dont get **** on for saying this

but the shirts are seriously sublime

Jasper

You could always go for the MTM tote... prices are probably pretty good as a tote-holder

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What tote? Not that I care much... didn't become a tote holder for the tote.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tote isn't a Hermes, I'll grant you that. That being said, I didn't buy the tote for the tote.

Now my limited edition WvG x Treyarch Camo Tote is another story.

Reaction score
well..
i didnt get the tote membership for the tote either
just saying i think it could look better..i think Mauro would want to know if there are things that he can work on...im not bashing him or anything im just saying it could look better

Jasper

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ The tote is a simple bag. it's a bonus to the discount program. That's all. When I launch a bag that "I" make it will be killer. Sorry you don't like the tote.

Reaction score
^^ awesome Mauro..
looking forward to the new shirts coming..(speaking from the heart) I really enjoyed this buy from your brand, Im glad I found it through well-spent, the shirts absolutely fit me perfectly.

Jasper

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^ Ha.
It's kick ass. It's the an extra long extra fine merino wool. In the 3 gg most people thought it was cashmere. In the 7gg its not as soft but for 100% wool it's ******* soft and doesn't itch. The cashmere is just so yummy and wonderful.

if it were up to me i'd pick the merino, but that's just cause i wear the hell out of my stuff and really good cashmere just makes me paranoid about spills :eek:
whatever material you end up choosing though, i hope you nab some sweet colors (if you expand beyond that really nice charcoal, that is)! if you nab a melange/marl one you will be a savior among men.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads