• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
excellent stuff mauro!!

Still pretty much undecided on which of the 2 new shirts I should get!!
baldy[1].gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of the shirts fellas because I am sending some out to Brigade , lost& found, and ( maybe ) blue owl and By George.

Both shirts are awesome but a 120's 2 ply from one of Japan's top mills , forgot it.

I am in NYC and won't be by a computer. At a friends house now.

Best,
Mauro

nycxandy

Reaction score
I don't normally do plaid, but I just couldn't resist. Guess this will serve as THE plaid shirt for me.

Last edited:

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
And I am seriously tempted to! But right now I'm feeling more for the holiday plaid.

Anyone else is feeling that too?

l1mab3an

Reaction score
I need to recruit after dinner cut friends to buy **** so that we can get some cool plaid love.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
quick question : Do you need to size up by 1 from your BD size for the AD shirts?

Last edited:

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

quick question : Do you need to size up by 1 from your BD size for the AD shirts?

Mauro generally recommends you get the same size in AD as you do for BD, but I actually size down for the AD, which while still slim, are a little more relaxed in fit than the BD. I wear a L in BD and M in AD.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats the measurements for the two new before different shirts or do i use a previous ones measurement chart? i'm specifically interested in size extra small or small.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Liberty of London paisley is ******* insane. Was meaning to get it when it was warmer outside but I forgot. I love paisley, so I'm a little biased, but this is without a doubt my favorite paisley print I can remember seeing. It's really the only "loud" print I care for, and this one owns. All the Liberty of London **** owns.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^thank you.

I say have been wearing a Large BD and Medium AD and I have to say I really like it.
Don't sleep on these shirts.
A. SF Discount
B. If you are a tote holder , no need to say more
C. the fabrics are sick.
D. super 120 2 ply give me a break.

Best,
mauro

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, missed out on the blue green plaid in small. Not sure if I want to grab the holiday or perhaps wait and see what comes out in the future.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have 3 more shirts arriving today or tomorrow. You won't be sorry picking up any of the shirts coming out. The next three are two plaids that are butter. Close to the 120's 2 ply. The third is an olive gingham.
These 5 shirts WILL NOT go on sale for Black Friday.

The gingham is $155.00 retail and the plaids are 160 ish.

Not to be a dick but if you don't know what a super 120's 2 ply shirting is you should really do some research.

On a side note I am making ties and visiting the factory in the next couple weeks. I will be taking videos and pictures. The candy can and salt and pepper has reached the factory. New Sweat knickers, Crews, and Zippies ( hoodies) will be made. Please guys don't write or call me complaining that your Girl friend is heisting your stuff. Keep the ***** in check and sack up! I will have more than I had in the Indigo and Gray. For all the people who read my Blog you should remember the video I made about making the sweat knicker you will see a cleaner product going forward. I am always trying to do better and better.

Sneak peak- I have a fleece pique that I have made into slim trousers and knickers. This is a whole new take on how to wear a more structured garment while still get maxium comfort out of a high quality sportswear fabric.

Best,

Mauro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics