• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Hardly Official Robert Geller Sample Sale Trade Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Impulse buy leave you laden with regret and low on cash?

Discover that an ever expanding waistline leaves you helpless with glorious garbs that simply don't fit?

Miss that unique, one-of-a-kind, have-to-have grail sample because you couldn't pull the trigger in time?

With items starting to be fulfilled and more being placed, it's inevitable that not everything will work out for everyone.

In this thread:
  • Looking to trade for a different piece or size
  • Didn't work out, looking to pass along to another member
  • Missed out, but want to buy

The expectation:
This is not a place to flip your wares. This thread is meant to facilitate passing along the fantastic deals for your sample sale purchases that didn't work out. If you want to sell something here, please do so at cost, otherwise make your own thread and face Fok's scorn. Post all of your want to buys as well so that's it's easier for the original purchaser to reach out.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want to buy: long sleeve olive shirt from sale. Or the older season in 46 or 48.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to buy a piece of jersey and three plastic buttons for under three hundred dollars. Make it so!

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I want to buy a piece of jersey and three plastic buttons for under three hundred dollars. Make it so!

I did not see these things at the sample sale :teach: And what you speak of is not in my size... find a credit card!

jimleapt

Reaction score
Wanted to buy - a pair of Robert Geller jazz style lace ups in washed leather finish - size 9.

zhouyu

Reaction score
the over sized Two-Toned Black and Grey Sweatshirt in 48
black double layer tee in 52

black two layer tee in 52
Grey and Taupe Pattern Scarf
the Charcoal Hooded Bomber DBear gots!

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
First round didn't fair well for me, both these available at cost or trade

Lounge pants: http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-black-drawstring-lounge-pants/
Wayyyyy too small... I don't know what a medium is but it's not close to a 48.

Olive brushed cotton pants: http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-olive-brushed-cotton-pants/
Fit, but a bit more slim through thigh than I'd like. Fabric feels great obviously, color is great, pockets are very cool. Will keep and make work if no takers.
Waist: 16.5-16.75" Front rise: 10" Thigh: 11.5-12" Hem: 7.75"

Last edited:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Feji

Reaction score
Have the two tone colorblock oversized sweater in 48 : http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-two-toned-black-and-grey-sweatshirt/

Sleeves too long for me, resulting in stacks on stacks. I have hot soaked / dried the sweater to get shrinkage out, but sleeves still a tad long (even for the oversized look). If anybody is interested, PM and I can provide pics and measurements.
One nice small detail I wasn't expecting was the mini waffle collar.

Will let this go for $95 shipped/fees included, or trade for a 46.

Last edited:

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want to buy: long sleeve olive shirt from sale. Or the older season in 46 or 48.

EDIT- both sold.

I have the Olive and the contrast collar shirt, both in a 48.

Pretty bummed that they are oh-so-slightly too small for me as the length is perfect and it's just overall a nice shirt, made in Japan.

Willing to take a small hit on these to pass onto someone else, $125 shipped in US, paypal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads