• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know things are popular, and also that some sizes go faster than others, but having sizes sold out before the email even arrives in my inbox is quintessential bad marketing. It just makes me pissed off. Though, in this case, I didn't really want a shirt, but it's happened w/ other drops.

There has to be a way to update the site later (earlier in the morning) to avoid this.

Just buy it the night before and email them asking them to apply the discount the next day. That's what I usually do.

1989thenumber

Reaction score

The Fair Ends collab has run small for a couple of iterations. My guess is that a size 36 was never created (it wasn't available even yesterday evening when the shirts dropped), and they simply labeled everything up a size (e.g. 36 -> 38, 38 -> 40, ...). That would also explain why there is a size in their glacier shirts that's larger than anything offered in their other shirts. 

So are you saying that if I got a 40 in the Highland, I should have ordered 42 in the Fair Ends collab? Because I ordered a 40.

nullspace

Reaction score
So are you saying that if I got a 40 in the Highland, I should have ordered 42 in the Fair Ends collab? Because I ordered a 40.
Maybe...I was speculating, and we've heard nothing official from Taylor Stitch yet. If there was a sizing difference, I'm sure other people will be returning their shirts, and you'll be able to find your right size in the end.

SerialComma

Reaction score
Anybody get their star jack yet? Mine supposedly shipped out Monday, but I still haven't received it. (No tracking info available)

wyoming1

Reaction score
@SerialComma Got mine on Friday, fits like a dream and will soon be my second favorite TS shirt behind the huckberry explorer.

matt1985

Reaction score
I received my indigo star jack today, awesome shirt! But....... They sent me the wrong colour. I ordered a light indigo, but they have sent me a dark.

So if anyone has a size 40 light indigo star jack they want to sell please pm me. I'll take it off your hands!

digga

Reaction score
I received my indigo star jack today, awesome shirt! But....... They sent me the wrong colour. I ordered a light indigo, but they have sent me a dark.

So if anyone has a size 40 light indigo star jack they want to sell please pm me. I'll take it off your hands!

This sort of thing is way too common. I have made three separate orders and each time one of my items was either the wrong color or missing all together. They do their best to fix it, but whoever packs the boxes should find a new line of work.

Perhaps they just oversell the product and try to throw in whatever they can find to fulfill the order.

One time they even send me a used pair of jeans. Turns out they were sent in by another customer for a button repair and ended up in my package.

matt1985

Reaction score
Wow that's pretty unlucky digga! It is a little frustrating opening up the box to see the item you haven't ordered.

But I have to admit the customer service I have received from everyone at Taylor stitch is top notch! They really do bend over backwards to try help out.

Sorry to hear your bad luck, hopefully they sort their packaging issues out soon enough!

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, FWIW, I prefer the old chore pants material to the new chore pants. The new ones are nice, no doubt, but the material is much denser and much less soft. Not sure how it will break in with washes though. Hopefully it'll get softer. But the old ones were a great rugged material.

pbsb

Reaction score
Does the new run of chore pants fit similarly to the old run? Would I take the same size in both? Any difference in the rise? Thnx.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads