• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will be doing blazers from our Southwick collection as well as from the Holland and Sherry collection. Southwick does half, full and unlined blazers - all fully canvased.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This may be forward of me but when will you be opening up a store in Boston? :embar:

Kidding, expand at your own pace.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

This may be forward of me but when will you be opening up a store in Boston? :embar:
Kidding, expand at your own pace.

Haha. My brother bothers me weekly about that. We all went to school in or around Boston. It is definitely in the cards in the next couple years depending on our other projects we are working on as well.

Dino19

Reaction score
Damn! I was late, my size XS was gone in a flash. I think TS hardly do re-stock (indigo star jack) .............

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
interesting that these shirts don't get more play around here. first time checking out the site and i like what i see.

true xs here though (somewhere between a 34-35, i take most shirts 18.5~19 ptp), am I out of luck? :eek: kinda want to order a sky blue chambray cutaway shirt anyway, they look real sharp.

Last edited:

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the love. You would be a perfect 36 - the P2P is 18.24. If for any reason you do not like the fit, we will send you a return label and refund it no questions asked. We'd just love to have you as a customer.

Dino19

Reaction score
XS P2P is 18.24"? I'm a S in gitman & was told that XS would fit me nicely. The only problem with gitman is the excess material caused by the box pleat, everything else is fine. But looking at the P2P measurement, I'm not so confident. Maybe I'll need a S as well. Any advice?

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

XS P2P is 18.24"? I'm a S in gitman & was told that XS would fit me nicely. The only problem with gitman is the excess material caused by the box pleat, everything else is fine. But looking at the P2P measurement, I'm not so confident. Maybe I'll need a S as well. Any advice?

How tall and how much do you weight? I am 5 9 165ish with 38-39 inch chest and it fits perfect for small for me

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More suit questions:

I assume the suits are cut from a pattern. Who made it?

How many fittings do you do before it's cut?

Does the price include adjustments after the suit is made?

Are any of the details customizable? I'm thinking of things like vents, button stance, gorge height, lapel width, how many buttons--your typical iGent concerns.

Thanks!

Dino19

Reaction score
How tall and how much do you weight? I am 5 9 165ish with 38-39 inch chest and it fits perfect for small for me
I'm only 5 6 140ish. I cannot take anything with p2p < 19 because of my gym training.

With gitman S & the box pleat behind sewn, it fits nice & slim.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm only 5 6 140ish. I cannot take anything with p2p < 19 because of my gym training.

With gitman S & the box pleat behind sewn, it fits nice & slim.

I would think ud be an xs...but order both if you are not sure and return the one that does not fit. TS has great customer service.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads