• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

STP Clearance Sale

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
arrrgh...sometimes STP just drives me nuts. purchased about $600 worth of cashmere sweaters today. tried the SF link but it was only giving me 10% instead of 15%. so i called in and the lady just said to put it in the comments about the mixup (their new 10% off deal stomped on the current 15% deal...which expires today BTW) and they would take care of it.

throughout this whole process i was thinking to myself...i better not find a 20% off coupon. then i read this thread. at first, i was not going to do anything about it because it would require redoing my cart, etc, etc, etc. then, i get an e-mail with a link that gives me 20% off!!!

at that point i called up STP, let them know of the situation and the Customer Service guy took care of everything and gave me the 20% off.

anyway, just ranting. and don't get me wrong. i love STP!!!

-Jeff

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
just got these pair of sutor mantellasi suede loafers.
Nice shoes! I've been trying to resist buying a pair until they sell out of my size.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm trying desperately to save some cash for the after-Christmas sales.

Dapper Dandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
arrrgh...sometimes STP just drives me nuts. purchased about $600 worth of cashmere sweaters today. tried the SF link but it was only giving me 10% instead of 15%. so i called in and the lady just said to put it in the comments about the mixup (their new 10% off deal stomped on the current 15% deal...which expires today BTW) and they would take care of it.

throughout this whole process i was thinking to myself...i better not find a 20% off coupon. then i read this thread. at first, i was not going to do anything about it because it would require redoing my cart, etc, etc, etc. then, i get an e-mail with a link that gives me 20% off!!!

at that point i called up STP, let them know of the situation and the Customer Service guy took care of everything and gave me the 20% off.

anyway, just ranting. and don't get me wrong. i love STP!!!

-Jeff

I hear you. I ordered $500 worth of coats Wed using the forum link for 15% off and Google checkout and was proud of my deal, until the next day when I got an email coupon for 20% off. The problem with STP is that you have to really scour the web to get the best deal. Then again, that makes it an even better deal for those of us who do search, so I'm of two minds on the whole thing. But you can definitely score some great deals!

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StockwellDay
20% off Clearance again... and use code 50505 for another 20% off.

Oh, no...

lhooq

Reaction score
I seem to recall some kind of special discount for first-time STP purchasers. Does anyone know what this is, how to get it, and whether it can be stacked with the 20%? Thanks.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Gah, why did I even look in this thread?? Thank goodness there's no free shipping.

I'm still returning things from the last sale...

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay
20% off Clearance again... and use code 50505 for another 20% off.

Oh, no...

Yes, my resolve just broke and I order a pair of the Mantellassi loafers posted by acidicboy (price was cut from $229 to $183), a pair of Lambourne cords, and a cotton turtleneck. Thanks for posting the code, StockwellDay!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
Yes, my resolve just broke and I order a pair of the Mantellassi loafers posted by acidicboy (price was cut from $229 to $183), a pair of Lambourne cords, and a cotton turtleneck. Thanks for posting the code, StockwellDay!

The loafers are $147 with coupon. An amazing deal that I too am pondering.

p.s. Lance looks like a tough, don't mess with my Borrellis, dude!
smile.gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
The loafers are $147 with coupon. An amazing deal that I too am pondering.

Yeah, they're not Mantellassi's high-end shoes, but I couldn't pass them up at less than 1/3 retail.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofiamanon9