• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I see this I think fisherman in purple is great..

I see this I think wtf is this.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^saw that one they have a different buy than most, nice...can't even tell what color that is on my mac plus those dummies don't list it in the description
maybe by dec 1 for sure andrewgreg

It looks like the purple melange if you look at the close up pic it's pretty close to how it looks like in person when it's under light

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ah yes

i ******* hate nitty gritty, i swore i wouldn't cop anything from them

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

My two Fisherman (from a few years ago) are XL. I wear L in Stark and it fits as intended (i.e. not shrink-wrapped like some of the stuff seen around here ;))

Hogwash, I'm a 42 and the old M fits perfectly fine

I've seen other quote like GDL's above on the sizing. Even if its a L, I'd still probably need a XXL.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually thought you meant that Volls site I wouldn't know. I saw the paragon double breast today it was pretty nice the wool definetly feels different than the marked cardigan, the shawl on that one is enclosed from end to end on the back and the marked cardigan is definetly softer.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I actually thought you meant that Volls site I wouldn't know. I saw the paragon double breast today it was pretty nice the wool definetly feels different than the marked cardigan, the shawl on that one is enclosed from end to end on the back and the marked cardigan is definetly softer.

Are you talking to me? Whatch you mean it's enclosed from end to end on the back? Where did you handle the marked?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I got an XL which is what I wear in all SNS, hope it fits since return shipping is a *****.

6'1 185lbs 42" chest for reference

You should be good. Won't be slim, probably fit you true, you likely could have pulled off a L if you wanted a slim fit.

+1 6'2" 200 44 chest. fits perfectly. long arms too so its a natural fit

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** yeah, it was freezing today. finally get to wear my SNS stark, start, and other cardigans whose names i cant remember

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you find the stark that warm?

I get cold in the low 50's when all I have on is the stark and a t-shirt.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, i just dont get cold very easily but now its in the high 30s at night. def stark weather

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads