1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

how would you recommend storing sweaters?:eh:

2. El Argentino

El Argentino Well-Known Member

Folded on a shelf / in a drawer. :eh:

3. ipractice

ipractice Well-Known Member

My mind was pretty blown a few years back when i read a thread here that said you should never hang your sweaters. at first i thought it was crazy and i was skeptical, but apparently its pretty common knowledge to never hang sweaters.

you can fold them up and store them or fold them up and hang them on the hangers that way.

4. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

thanks. mines is folded in a drawer now. I didn't know you weren't supposed to hang sweaters either

5. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

Rodan Grey got new FW2012 SNS in. A little late in the season, wonder if they will mark them down soon

6. cturner

cturner Active Member

Thanks for the advice earlier. Went with M and pretty happy with the fit.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Caveat

Caveat Well-Known Member

8. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

now that's a well fitting piece

9. Stewbone

Stewbone Well-Known Member

I store all my mid to heavy weight knits in a tupperware plastic bin for two reasons.

1) Hanging heavier knits can disfigure the garment (as mentioned before).
    2) Airtight containers keep away insects such as clothing moths (named so because they eat wool).
    ...And for the super paranoid, 3) Throw a cedar block into your storage area as the sent detracts the above moths as well.

10. vacuity

vacuity Member

Anyone know of some other places that carry the Fang in Black, besides direct from SNS? Or the Fang in general? I checked all the stores on their US stockist list, but either they don't have a web presence, the store has shut down, their website doesn't list SNS Herning as an available brand, or they just don't carry the Fang at all. The handful that do carry the model don't have it Black, and are pretty much sold out across the board anyway. I would prefer to deal in the US for returns/exchange purposes, and I will start looking through the stockists in other countries, but I have read this whole thread and followed all the links that were posted so I have already seen quite a few of them and it's pretty much the same situation.

11. Shingles

Shingles Well-Known Member

Looking for a thin cardigan that you can layer under a tighter jacket for spring/summer. It cannot be as thick as the Stark. Are there any? Is the SS collection released? Thanks alot.

12. ahjota

ahjota Well-Known Member

^Probably the Version cardigan from last year?

SS13 is starting to come out now. Need, End and Tres Bien have their first drops online. The Emergent cardigan at End might be worth looking into. The cardigans at Need too

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  13. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Well-Known Member

Somebody should kop the Amalgam on B&S, I have the same exact cardi, it's nicer than my Stark

14. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

Take another 20% off at Unionmade. If you are S or XL there's still a little stock. Good deal on the scarves/hats/mittens.

15. hefner

hefner Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! I was on the fence about the concrete fang, but I like my green fang a lot and the extra 20% got me over the fence. Thanks again.

16. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

Right on. I think the concrete is a great color (says the dude w/ 5 gray sweaters...)

17. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Well-Known Member

Anyone know anywhere to snag a Fisherman round-neck in purple, size XL? Pedestoffer has it but my card keeps erroring out. Thanks!

18. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

Oi Pollio sale code? The last one did not work and they would not honor it when emailed. J/W if they will drop anymore for F/W inventory.

19. Shingles

Shingles Well-Known Member

Thank you very much! I found the Version cardigan in Concrete on Need Supply. Thinking of buying it but the Emergent Cardigan in Grey Melange looks stunning too. Can anyone comment on the Emergent? Is it much thinner than the Stark? Thanks

20. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member