• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's

rdstour

Reaction score
My local store has the Alphas in 30, 31, and 32 waist with inseams of 29, 30 and 32. In Dark Pebble and Smokey Aqua.

Also available are a slew of last season's Khaki Waders in British Khaki.

If anyone's interested, I'd be willing to proxy at $32 per pair. Let me know by PMing me. Shame I bought all those colors in my sizes at full price earlier this year.

Last edited:

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First rule of dockers: **** ALWAYS goes on sale. ;) And if all else fails, call the 1800 number and whine and get the 20% coupon.

kushburner

Reaction score
What do you guys think the length of chinos should be? I have two pairs from Lands End, one with a 30 and the other with a 32 inseam. If the pants are worn at the waist and I sit down, should my socks be showing?

Im not sure which pair to keep

Samir

Reaction score
Anyone get the pockets shortened on their Alphas? They're pretty deep, makes my phone/keys stick out too much.

Last edited:

ambivalence

Reaction score
I dont know which should i get.. Our legacy navy chinos or baron well navy chinos.. anybody can share their opinion?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just bought two pairs of Wings+Horns westpoint chinos. Basically, if you guys are looking for the perfect cut/quality/level of dressiness, this is the end game. Just wait for them to pop up on B&S selling for around $100, figure out your size, and buy. You will not regret it.
/thread

Where are they made?

MadFan

Reaction score
Hi there!

Would these Lacoste trainers go with red or blue chinos? Or would these be better? I'm going for a 'One Direction' young sort of look...

Thanks in advance!

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned Altamont, a company that made chino's.
They are a skateboarding company, no? I know they make skateboarding equipment and clothes, but their chinos look great. Who else would be into skinny pants besides skaters. Got myself a pair via karma loop for $54 and can't wait to check these out.

chomeo

Reaction score

Most recent iterations are made in Japan I believe, but older pairs are made in Canada. Really high quality

i'm told it's the other way around. they've changed back to Canada. I have a MIJ pair that I really like but can't seem to find another pair like it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads