• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

heelguy

Reaction score

Most people who drank at the Pine Lounge don't remember drinking at the Pine Lounge. It is the distillation of everything Binghamton. Or was - no idea if it still exists. May have burned down, exploded, been condemned, or destroyed by the wrath of an angry God. I miss it...

Edit - From Yelp: "The Pine is reopened and now called Abel's Pub, but it's still a dump."

Binghamton class of 79 here.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ haha interesting. When I was there state street was a mad house. Couldn't even get in to most bars. Was there last year and things have certainly changed. Must have to do with the increase in average SAT scores.

Back to shoes:

They might just be shoes but damn if GG doesn't make some of the finest footwear around. Thoroughly impressed with this pair. Can see these becoming top 5 pairs for me.

The oakham is such a great style and this leather/color combo is amazing as well!
Eventually i'd love to work out a very unique make-up on it, but i want to give it adequate time to fully develop into something great!

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not even close my friend the acquisitions of zugglets actually broke the styleforum.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got these Saint Crispin's in stock. Have at it lads. Newsletter goes out early next week, this is a good oppurtunity to snatch your pair Before it gets known to a wider audience.

Saint Crispin's NST in CRU606

Saint Crispin's Adelaide in CRU606

Saint Crispin's Faux Wingtip (new style) in CRU609

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads