• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks for the quick answer. One more question: is the DM Carmina on the Simpson last in brown calf part of your permanent stock, and if so, when do you expect to restock it (size 8)? Thanks.

We'll restock it, it's part of our permanent stock. Please e-mail us to be on the notification list.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know we received a restock of some very classic EG styles a few days ago:

EG Dover in Dark Oak (limited stock left)

EG Berkeley in Dark Oak

EG Inverness in Burgundy

EG Chelsea in Dark Oak

EG Chelsea in Black

AlexG33

Reaction score
I would leave them alone also. But, if you must add polish, just focus on a burnished toe and heel. Less is more IMO. Good luck.

For reference, here are a pair of Shannons with the shaft polished with navy paste and the upper with black; it darkened it but the colorway has not significantly changed.

12434235123_37d428f3d6.jpg

Original color when they first arrived:
8372943401_69aa41149f.jpg

thank you gents!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Edward Green Nevis GMTO is taking off! This is the pre-order link for the version in Mahogany. We're still hoping to get the Rosewodd and Almond into production too.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/50-gmto-deposit-eg-nevis-in-mahogany-cc

• Model: Edward Green Nevis
  • Color: Mahogany Country Calf, Forest Green lining
  • Last: 606 last - E fitting (for other widths, please make a note for your order)
  • Sole: Dainite with Storm Welt
  • Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 8160 SEK
  • Price incl. VAT, within EU: 10200 SEK
  • EG trees: 720 SEK / 900 inc. VAT
  • Deposit: 50% GMTO deposit, 50% before delivery

I changed the lining to Forest Green, I hope this ok with everyone. This will be a much more subtle make up, some people expressed a concern about the bright green lining.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Edward Green Nevis GMTO is taking off! This is the pre-order link for the version in Mahogany. We're still hoping to get the Rosewodd and Almond into production too.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/50-gmto-deposit-eg-nevis-in-mahogany-cc

• Model: Edward Green Nevis
  • Color: Mahogany Country Calf, Forest Green lining
  • Last: 606 last - E fitting (for other widths, please make a note for your order)
  • Sole: Dainite with Storm Welt
  • Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 8160 SEK
  • Price incl. VAT, within EU: 10200 SEK
  • EG trees: 720 SEK / 900 inc. VAT
  • Deposit: 50% GMTO deposit, 50% before delivery

I changed the lining to Forest Green, I hope this ok with everyone. This will be a much more subtle make up, some people expressed a concern about the bright green lining.

I am not participating in this one (shocker, I know), but has the GMTO deposit changed to 50%, now, Patrik?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I am not participating in this one (shocker, I know), but has the GMTO deposit changed to 50%, now, Patrik?

Thanks for asking, this has been asked before but I'm not sure I've clarified. Pre-orders are 25%. GMTOs are 50%.

The difference between pre-orders and GMTOs is that a pre-order is for a model we have already decided to stock, and may even have incoming stock of, and a GMTO is a member driven project.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that i have any horse in this race, but i noticed that too. Although both the Willow calf Dover and mahogany CC Dover were both at 25% deposit, so i guess those were going to be stock models, even though they started as member driven projects?

Either way, Skoak prices are good enough that it's not a big deal IMO...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Not that i have any horse in this race, but i noticed that too. Although both the Willow calf Dover and mahogany CC Dover were both at 25% deposit, so i guess those were going to be stock models, even though they started as member driven projects?

Either way, Skoak prices are good enough that it's not a big deal IMO...

The Willow I would have stocked. The CC Dover, that is correct, it should have been 50% but because of an internal miss in communication we said 25% at first and so we rolled with it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads