• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jqwormy

Reaction score
Quick question guys. I just ordered a GMTO for G&G's Oakham in Vintage Cherry for size UK 7.5 and an Edward Green Pre-Order Refill for Laughton in the same E Width and size UK 7.5. I have a St James II in Vintage Cherry for size UK 7.5. However, I am not sure if the Edward Green Laughton in the 890 last will fit me rightly in the same size. Anyone has experience or encounters with both brands to give me advice on what should be the desired sizing? I know the UK 7.5 G&G in TG73 last fits me like a glove. Thanks!

member2000r

Reaction score

Quick question guys. I just ordered a GMTO for G&G's Oakham in Vintage Cherry for size UK 7.5 and an Edward Green Pre-Order Refill for Laughton in the same E Width and size UK 7.5. I have a St James II in Vintage Cherry for size UK 7.5. However, I am not sure if the Edward Green Laughton in the 890 last will fit me rightly in the same size. Anyone has experience or encounters with both brands to give me advice on what should be the desired sizing? I know the UK 7.5 G&G in TG73 last fits me like a glove. Thanks!
You may want to size 890 down to 7 if you like how 73 hug you.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GG from Skoak

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this just happened.. Friday's looking pretty good right now. Nothing too crazy, but will unbox soon. Thanks Skoak!

63AMG

Reaction score

Gaziano & Girling Oakham is confirmed and online, note that orders must be placed before end of day today February 27 to take advantage of old pricing.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/gmto-deposit-g-g-oakham

Special thanks to @badsha and also my main man @member2000r, you know why. And also, everyone else participating in this GMTO.

@badsha Just put my money down for the Oakham. Thanks for making it happen man.

Also single MTO:
G&G Thorpe on MH71
Vintage grey pearl/Grey suede
Dainite sole
4 speed hooks
Racing green lining just for the hell of it

Of course, thanks to the Skoak team. You guys are amazing. :slayer:

I hate all you guys for doing this to me. :D

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Strangely enough not the record for today though. But we're grateful none the less!!! :)

Crazy what is the record?

Thanks for the help guys. Just placed the order for 4 MTOs today. Exciting stuff. Thanks to everyone at Skoak!

Congrats! What did you get?

Happy MTO Day everyone! :slayer:

Should be an official Skoak holiday in the future...

With Bonafe last month and price increases this month I wonder what Patrik has in store next month, maybe Carmina allows them 10x shell preorders haha

Now I want a dover! 50 minutes left to order

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gaziano & Girling Oakham is confirmed and online, note that orders must be placed before end of day today February 27 to take advantage of old pricing.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/gmto-deposit-g-g-oakham

Special thanks to @badsha and also my main man @member2000r, you know why. And also, everyone else participating in this GMTO.

Done, dusted and paid in full.

Very happy to be able to participate in this GMTO for all sorts of reasons.

Price is great.

Plus, and this is one of the benefits of this forum, I wouldn't necessarily have picked this for myself if left to my own devices, but as with the Burnham, having seen the pic, I fell in love with it.

Kudos to those who drove it and got it over the line before the price hike, in particular [COLOR=417394][@=/u/4233/badsha]@badsha[/@][/COLOR].

And lastly, a thank you to Gabriel at Skaoktiebolaget for his excellent service throughout February.

That's my 3rd G&G MTO for the month. I'm now gonna breathe out and take a break.

@badsha Just put my money down for the Oakham. Thanks for making it happen man.

Also single MTO:
G&G Thorpe on MH71
Vintage grey pearl/Grey suede
Dainite sole
4 speed hooks
Racing green lining just for the hell of it

Of course, thanks to the Skoak team. You guys are amazing. :slayer:

I hate all you guys for doing this to me. :D

My pleasure guys. Just glad its over. I dont know how Patrik and Gabriel do it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads