• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves

Is there an EG swatch close to GG vintage cedar? (brown with slight red undertone?

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Folks we are working on this boot for more info see this post http://www.styleforum.net/t/236162/...n-shoe-appreciation-theard/13770#post_7624583

Model : Burnham.
Last : MH71
Soles : Leather

The price 10000 SEK.

PS as you know February is time when G&G increased the prices so this may be a right time to get Burnham.

Let me know if you are interested in what width you require

So deep cedar is confirmed and this will be different from regular cedar? If so I'm in. Is the picture mh71? I'd prefer tg73 since it fits me but I'll have to confirm sizing and width for mh71. Just want a Burnham :)

Last edited:

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I might be too because you have sponsored my kids half through college...but I agree. :happy:

I thought college is "free" in Sweden

@rydenfan I'm tempted to steal that galway makeup. Love the natural sole. Grats!

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So deep cedar is confirmed and this will be different from regular cedar? If so I'm in. Is the picture mh71? I'd prefer tg73 since it fits me but I'll have to confirm sizing and width for mh71. Just want a Burnham :)

We have not confirmed that deep cedar yet, there is new cedar color much richer than previous one.
Well I can only wear MH71, TG is no go for me and so far 5 people who replied were fine with MH71.
What width would you take? What is your usual G&G width?

WhereNext

Reaction score
Folks we are working on this boot for more info see this post http://www.styleforum.net/t/236162/...n-shoe-appreciation-theard/13770#post_7624583

Model : Burnham.
Last : MH71
Soles : Leather

The price 10000 SEK.

PS as you know February is time when G&G increased the prices so this may be a right time to get Burnham.

Let me know if you are interested in what width you require

Color me "possibly interested", but I'm also an F width so couldn't be an early adopter anyway. I'll track the progress of this (and my finances)....

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Color me "possibly interested", but I'm also an F width so couldn't be an early adopter anyway. I'll track the progress of this (and my finances)....

Actually so far majority of interests is in F width and that may be a default order width and after we get 5 initial orders any other width ( D, E, G) can be ordered.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We have not confirmed that deep cedar yet, there is new cedar color much richer than previous one.
Well I can only wear MH71, TG is no go for me and so far 5 people who replied were fine with MH71.
What width would you take? What is your usual G&G width?

I have wigmores in 6.5 TG73 e width and 6 tg73 f width St James. My hoves in 6.5e mh71 have slight heel slip so I may be 6f I don't know

Last edited:

WhereNext

Reaction score
Actually so far majority of interests is in F width and that may be a default order width and after we get 5 initial orders any other width ( D, E, G) can be ordered.

OK, thanks for that. I'll track the progress, so keep me in "maybe" status for now, if you don't mind.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Might have mixed the two of them up to be honest, but I believe there must have given the delivery time. Final result was ok. OR AWESOME. :slayer:

Thats what I hope my Enzo MTO looks like. KILLER

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Might have mixed the two of them up to be honest, but I believe there must have given the delivery time. Final result was ok. OR AWESOME. :slayer:

I might be slightly biased....but that's the best Galway I have seen in some time

I might be too because you have sponsored my kids half through college...but I agree. :happy:

I thought college is "free" in Sweden

@rydenfan I'm tempted to steal that galway makeup. Love the natural sole. Grats!

I'm agreed in that this is one of the nicest Galway boots that I have ever seen! Truly amazing!

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wait so any other width can be ordered after the 5? If so then I may be able to consider. What is the most narrow that they can make without bespoke? Now I'm curious.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wait so any other width can be ordered after the 5? If so then I may be able to consider. What is the most narrow that they can make without bespoke? Now I'm curious.

Yes after we get first five in the same width, subsequent pairs can be ordered in any of available widths. To my knowledge G&G offer only one narrow option D width. From narrow to widest D > E > F > G.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes after we get first five in the same width, subsequent pairs can be ordered in any of available widths. To my knowledge G&G offer only one narrow option D width. From narrow to widest D > E > F > G.

that is what i was concerned about. I remember either tony or dean telling me that they could of course make a last for me if we met in person, but to modify one to be narrow enough for me, was his concern. The EG 202 in a B is quite close because it fits like a US A or a little under but that right there means I probably would need a B or A from G&G unless you guys think otherwise.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads