• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Price Increase September 8

Hello people, just wanted to let you know that prices for all our brands will be increased on September 8. The price increase will be marginal for MTOs because here we have already increased our earlier this summer, but all our ready-to-wear stock will be subject to an increase, especially G&G and EG stock. So if you are on the fence, you should consider pulling the trigger before September 8 (this means Sunday evening, September 7, in North America).

As a couple of examples Gaziano & Girling Walkton will go from 7900 SEK to 8800 SEK (incl. VAT), Edward Green Berkeley will go from 7400 SEK to 8000 (incl. VAT). Carmina and Bonafé will only be hit with a 5% increase or so, not too bad.

The reason for our price increase is that the Swedish Krona (SEK) is so weak now that it has become much more expensive for us to buy from the UK, Spain and Italy.

Last edited:

Squire

Reaction score

Hello people, just wanted to let you know that prices for all our brands will be increased on September 8.

Will you be receiving a restock of the Carmina Balmoral grain/calf boots before September 8? I know it says mid-September on your page, but here's hoping!

Either way, a price increase won't put me off from buying a pair as long as the last fits my feet. ;)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Patrik, is it possible do a Dover MTO on the 82 last without going Top Drawer?

If you want to do the Dover on anything other than 202, 606, 32 it will have to be Top Drawer or MTO Option 2 with a surcharge of 2700 SEK (incl. VAT). A Top Drawer Dover is 15800 SEK (incl. VAT).

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Will you be receiving a restock of the Carmina Balmoral grain/calf boots before September 8? I know it says mid-September on your page, but here's hoping!

Either way, a price increase won't put me off from buying a pair as long as the last fits my feet. ;)

Restock of this model will be posted online within a couple of days, so yeah you are lucky. :)

Baked Potato

Reaction score

If you want to do the Dover on anything other than 202, 606, 32 it will have to be Top Drawer or MTO Option 2 with a surcharge of 2700 SEK (incl. VAT). A Top Drawer Dover is 15800 SEK (incl. VAT).

So it's also possible to do it on the 82 last through MTO Option 2, without going Top Drawer? In that case it'd be 11 800 SEK.

Squire

Reaction score
Restock of this model will be posted online within a couple of days, so yeah you are lucky.
smile.gif

Sweet! Expect a visit from me this week in that case, gotta snag one before someone else does!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So it's also possible to do it on the 82 last through MTO Option 2, without going Top Drawer? In that case it'd be 11 800 SEK.

Correct, 11800 SEK including Swedish VAT. Plus 900 SEK for trees.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Baked Potato

Reaction score

Please e-mail us for further price requests. [email protected]
...but as mentioned above you can see the difference is about 4000 SEK.

Sorry, seems like there've been some sort of misunderstanding. I didn't inquire about the price difference, rather about the difference between the MTO options (Option 2/Top Drawer).

Last edited:

member2000r

Reaction score

Before price rises, any possibility to launch a GG GMTO?

Oakham
TG73 last
Vintage Cherry body with burgundy highland grain cover
MTO: medallion

hrv123

Reaction score

Restock of this model will be posted online within a couple of days, so yeah you are lucky. :)

How does the boot compare to the following in terms of sizing?

Simpson 11.5
Filadelphia 11
Rain 11

I assume I need an 11?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello people, just wanted to let you know that prices for all our brands will be increased on September 8. The price increase will be marginal for MTOs because here we have already increased our earlier this summer, but all our ready-to-wear stock will be subject to an increase, especially G&G and EG stock. So if you are on the fence, you should consider pulling the trigger before September 8 (this means Sunday evening, September 7, in North America).

As a couple of examples Gaziano & Girling Walkton will go from 7900 SEK to 8800 SEK (incl. VAT), Edward Green Berkeley will go from 7400 SEK to 8000 (incl. VAT). Carmina and Bonafé will only be hit with a 5% increase or so, not too bad.

The reason for our price increase is that the Swedish Krona (SEK) is so weak now that it has become much more expensive for us to buy from the UK, Spain and Italy.

Thanks for the advanced warning @Leaves . I had been looking at the EG Chelsea in Doak for a while now. I decided this would be a good time to go ahead and get a pair.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads