• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

yulun405

Reaction score
Originally Posted by virus646
Spring/summer shoes. Kinda a mix of desert boots and sneakers. Yes or no?
87437_adidas-vespa-sneakers-beige-1.jpg
adidas-vespa-sneakers-beige-4.jpg

Just get a desert boots instead. Why choose something in between?

chowchow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yulun405
How are you going to use it? Are you going to just hold it in your hand the whole time? I would be very tired to hold it all day. I usually don't use black bag because I wear a lot of dark color clothes.

great point on how to hold it.
thx for your opinion
sly.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How many times are you going to post that.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm gonna fuckin shank somebody.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yulun405
Just get a desert boots instead. Why choose something in between?

It will be a very boring world when people are so black and white that they leave their house either wearing sneakers a hoodie and tracksuit pants or a tuxedo. Actually, that would be kind of cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads